Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2010 Recruits

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
    I think he invented gravity. His full name is Isaac Newton, and he is from Woolsthorpe-by-Colsterworth.
    Everyone's a comedian these days. Terrell Newton is a 6'5 senior forward from Huron South Dakota. He is a nice stong player, but his lack of size and quickness have many wondering what positon he would play in college and whether he can play at the DI or DII level.

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
      I think he invented gravity. His full name is Isaac Newton, and he is from Woolsthorpe-by-Colsterworth.
      I'm sure you got mixed up and were referring to him: http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player...layerId=388220 .

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
        Everyone's a comedian these days. Terrell Newton is a 6'5 senior forward from Huron South Dakota. He is a nice stong player, but his lack of size and quickness have many wondering what positon he would play in college and whether he can play at the DI or DII level.
        Thanks. Never heard of him tho.
        Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
          Thanks. Never heard of him tho.
          I wasn't referring to you as the comedian. Newton is easily one of the top five senior players in the state. If you haven't heard of him you must not pay attention to the ESD.

Comment

I wasn't referring to you as the comedian. Newton is easily one of the top five senior players in the state. If you haven't heard of him you must not pay attention to the ESD.

That is because the ESD is so weak all the action is in Sioux Falls!

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitNation View Post
              I think I can argue that AA basketball is down across the board.... other then Larson sioux falls isn't special either... and west river could just as well not have teams because they couldn't win class B....

Comment

maybe all those tough sf schools need to be in an 11AAA conference and you can play each other 6 times each and have your own state tourney. i know the rest of the state would be happy without ya.

Comment

I don't follow South Dakota basketball at all actually. Just was wondering about "potential" Jack recruits.
                  Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

I would ask you to prove this but I know you can't.

Comment

I like pie! I also like Dykstra and I hope he becomes a Jackrabbit.

Comment

Brayden Carlson and Dustin Tetzlaff didn't play in Sioux Falls, both are getting DI scholarships...
                        “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Come on guys, please take the HS smack somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
                            Come on guys, please take the HS smack somewhere else.
                            HS smack is so JV....

Why not make it dutch apple pie in honor of either Heemstra's commit or Dykstra's pending commit?

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
                              I like pie! I also like Dykstra and I hope he becomes a Jackrabbit.
                              Sure would think the Dykstra commitment is coming before the end of the month?

Comment

*Rabid Moderator* No more smack talk on this thread (Pie either ;P)

Comment

Working...
                                X