Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2010 Recruits

Originally posted by bub94 View Post
    I have it from a very good source that I will not be offerred the schollie for 2010. I had my fingers crossed.
    AWW SHUCKS. Thats no good.

Comment

Kind of funny....Miles (potentially) losing two big recruits to his home state.

Next year????........

PG-Wolters............Carlson
      SG-Sargent............Moss
      SF-Grif Callahan......White
      PF-Dykstra.............Heemstra
      PF-Cordova............Fiegen
      OTHERS - Cassaday, Rader, Palarca, Pederson

How fun would that team be to watch? Ten players that grew up within 3 hours of each other would be pretty cool too. You'd think b/c of that reason alone the kids would have a pretty tight bond.

Comment

Originally posted by Chains View Post
        Keep Oct 23rd in your mind for this to happen. Seems like a good day for another Jackrabbit to come aboard.

GBGBGJ
        Looking for a self-called press conference with all the hats in front of him?

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Hoyle View Post
          Looking for a self-called press conference with all the hats in front of him?
          We get it your not a Dykstra fan. We will see if he becomes a Jackrabbit and has a better career than some of the Minnesota players you have been touting on here.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
            We get it your not a Dykstra fan. We will see if he becomes a Jackrabbit and has a better career than some of the Minnesota players you have been touting on here.
            Sorry, I didn't realize you had to be on the bandwagon to offer any thoughts- my bad.

I will be a fan if he dials down the arrogance and becomes a team player. Whether you like it or not that's the rap on him. Nate Wolters is the consumate team guy and I think he can help with that.

Let's just end the drama please. He's not going to Co. State. They got Calcaterra and Dykstra was their plan B. He may indeed, like other posters have said, take a free trip to Hawaii, but he's not signing with them. He will be a Jackrabbit on the Oct. 23 day that was leaked by another poster.

I do agree JackGuy II that time will tell. Should be some epic battles with Marshall Bjorkland (NDSU) & Trevor Gruis (USD) in next 3-4 years!

Comment

Are you sure Colorado State had Calcaterra rated higher than Dykstra ? From what I have read,the major schools (Minnesota,etc..) really cooled on him after he had a less than stellar summer . Isn't he a really skinny type who is going to have to bulk up and get stronger to have a chance to contribute at that level ?

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                Are you sure Colorado State had Calcaterra rated higher than Dykstra ? From what I have read,the major schools (Minnesota,etc..) really cooled on him after he had a less than stellar summer . Isn't he a really skinny type who is going to have to bulk up and get stronger to have a chance to contribute at that level ?
                And accurate description of Calcaterra BigTicket. The kid just got so hyped so early...the Gopher offer was in 9th grade and was never really firm. He is still a very solid mid-major guy and I think Miles is banking on his "potential." MN Preps reported recently that Chad accepted the Co. State offer.

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
                  I believe Derek Brown is Steve Brown's nephew.

Correct. Steve's nephew and son of John who currently is one of the Coach's I beleive?

GBGBGJ

Comment

Originally posted by Chains View Post
                    Correct. Steve's nephew and son of John who currently is one of the Coach's I beleive?

GBGBGJ
                    Loved watching Derek Brown play the last few summers. He's got a great stroke and a high basketball IQ. Does anyone know where he has offers from?

Comment

Loved watching Derek Brown play the last few summers. He's got a great stroke and a high basketball IQ. Does anyone know where he has offers from?
                      As I've said before, hard not to have a high basketball IQ when your dad is Johnny Brown and you uncle is Steve Brown. I don't think Jordan is going to have any problem being a team player in Nagy's system and I'll be happy to watch the Jackrabbits compete with NDSU and USD in future Summit league games regardless of who is on the court. I don't where BH's allegiances are and I don't personally care. As for Derek, he'll play at a place the suits him well and that might be very close to home. Both his dad and uncle were 4 year letter winners at greatest university in the state of South Dakota.
                      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Sorry, I didn't realize you had to be on the bandwagon to offer any thoughts- my bad.
                        I appreciate your offerings. I saw you responded on here and made sure to read b/c I think you are in the know, etc. But you do have some serious Minnesota bias. I'm just being honest but I think it's pretty obvious....

Comment

Originally posted by TeaJackrabbit View Post
                          I appreciate your offerings. I saw you responded on here and made sure to read b/c I think you are in the know, etc. But you do have some serious Minnesota bias. I'm just being honest but I think it's pretty obvious....
                          A clear MN bias which I have admitted before. I really do look forward to the I-29 rivalrys once USD joins the Summit and hopefully UND can get things straightened out and join the league one day.

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                            Brayden Carlson and Dustin Tetzlaff didn't play in Sioux Falls, both are getting DI scholarships...
                            I know Carlson is at SDSU, where id Tetzlaff go again tho?

Comment

Originally posted by jax View Post
                              i know carlson is at sdsu, where did tetzlaff go again tho?
                              usd.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
                                usd.
                                Ha figures.

Comment

Working...
                                X