Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2010 Recruits

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
    Again, my sources which have always been reliable, say he is going to be a Jackrabbit. I haven't spoken to them in a little while so I suppose things could have changed. Its Jordan's decision and he'll make it regardless of what speculation exists.

Doc, any sense of an impending announcement one way or another on this front?

Comment

Originally posted by Chains View Post
      Keep Oct 23rd in your mind for this to happen. Seems like a good day for another Jackrabbit to come aboard.

GBGBGJ

Chains, get any sense of an impending announcement re: a certain recruit?

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
        Chains, get any sense of an impending announcement re: a certain recruit?
        Last i heard, he's still supposed to decide tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
          Last i heard, he's still supposed to decide tomorrow.
          I can't confirm or deny that. I haven't heard anything more specific nor have I asked for more details. Could be a big day tomorrow or we might not hear anything. I'm leaning towards the former.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

It's official, Dykstra will be a Jackrabbit!

http://twitter.com/terryvandrovec

Big day for the men's BB program! Congrats to the coaching staff for getting this done!

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
              It's official, Dykstra will be a Jackrabbit!

http://twitter.com/terryvandrovec

Big day for the men's BB program! Congrats to the coaching staff for getting this done!
              That is great news!!! Welcome to the Jackrabbit family Jordan!!!

(\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Finally

Comment

So beginning in 2010, SDSU has two sets of HS teammates on the team? Could create an interesting dynamic.

Shame that Garrett's not a year younger---then you'd have two sets of HS teammates and two brothers on the roster.

Comment

Wow. Impressive.
                    Shout out to Chains, JackMD, Jackpower and others (don't mean to leave anyone out) who had this nailed - down to the day!

Comment

great news..... will be interesting, we now have nationally ranked recruits..... we saw how well the football team improved when we started landing a few of them hopefully the same for the basketball folk..... great get by Nagy....

Comment

The Gruis gambit apparently paid off big time. Dykstra and the Jacks should be a great fit. Coach Nagy and his staff certainly have landed (attracted?) a series of high-quality recruits the past couple of years. Very impressive. Well done. Welcome, Mr. Dykstra.
                        This space for lease.

Comment

http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...CLID=204831356

Comment

other than the fact that they're 6-9 and 6-8, what caught my eye most was their GPAs and class standings. Smart kids with height and athletic ability. Can't wait.

Comment

ESPN's ratings have Jordan Dykstra at 89 and Marcus Heemstra at 87 has Dykstra rated as the 54th PF and Heemstra as the 43rd Center....

last years recruits- Chad White 75 Tony Fiegen 76 Nate Wolters 70

Comment

A little disapointed with the local media coverage.... I understand its a holiday and everything, but SDSU had a big signing day for both the men and women.... I understand Terry is really busy with basketball starting and Minnesota on Saturday (and still managed to get some quotes) but if USD was getting this type of a signing day Stu would of been live streaming from the signing..... all what I saw today was the press release SDSU released..... just thought that maybe the local media would of been at the signing and got an interview or 2....

Comment

Working...
                                X