2010 Recruits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2010 Recruits

I beleive he was all state last year, he averaged 15.8 points, 9.8 rebounds, 5.4 assists, and 2.1 blocks last year... he's legit.

And if you wouldn't mind, would you explain the "head case" perspective?

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
      FWIW? We need some kind of a lexicon for all these acroynms.
      BTW: by the way
      AFAIK: as far as I know
      IIRC: if I recall correctly
      FWIW: for what it's worth
      IMO: in my opinion
      IMHO: in my humble opinion
      IMNSHO: in my not so humble opinion

Basically, they're abbreviations for parenthetical statements

Comment

Heemstra and Dykstra were on campus this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by trueblue View Post
          Heemstra and Dykstra were on campus this weekend.
          Saw a lot of the men's BB team at the football game and was wondering if that was who was with them.
          Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Did anyone get a chance to visit with them? Would really like to see where he is at. has anyone read if he has a timeline as to when he'll decide?

Comment

Elliot Eliason chooses Minnesota. SDSU is mentioned in article.
              http://www.thechadronnews.com/articl...b568310732.txt

Comment

Sure would be nice to get that Dykstra commit soon! Bison just got another recruit out of Iowa.

Comment

Another name that was thrown around for awhile...Chad Calcaterra committed to Colorado State.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Hoyle View Post
                    Another name that was thrown around for awhile...Chad Calcaterra committed to Colorado State.
                    That's a really good get for CSU!

Comment

Originally posted by JamesJacks View Post
                      Did anyone get a chance to visit with them? Would really like to see where he is at. has anyone read if he has a timeline as to when he'll decide?
                      Looks like Dykstra will be making his choice in the next month. According to the number of contacts and visits, you have to think that the Rabbits are at or near the top of his list. Check out Terry V's Tuesday Tidbits.

"Four men's basketball recruits visited campus Saturday during the Jacks football game against Indiana State. Rock Valley standout Jordan Dykstra was also there - for the second week in a row. There's speculation that the 6-foot-9 Dykstra, who decided this summer against honoring a verbal commitment to Iowa State, hopes to choose a new school in October."
                      http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs...rgusleader.com

Comment

TV said on the Sports Show today that he just seemed to be hanging out on campus for the second weekend in a row. Seems to bode well for SDSU. Also, from the same segment, apparently the Wake Forest deal was just a walk-on offer.

Comment

Wake today signed a top 100 PF who is their fifth signee or 2010 class ... http://bit.ly/KATza
                          Wonder how that impacts any other reported offers, i.e. young Mr. Dykstra.

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                            Wake today signed a top 100 PF who is their fifth signee or 2010 class ... http://bit.ly/KATza
                            Wonder how that impacts any other reported offers, i.e. young Mr. Dykstra.
                            I thought exactly the same thing when I saw it scroll across the bottom of the screen on ESPN tonight. Coach Nagy told me many months ago that he expected Dykstra to be a Jackrabbit and I think that is going to be the case.
                            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

For what it's worth....from a Jackrabbit who currently wears the colors, Jordan Dykstra WILL be a Jackrabbit. "It's all but done"

Dale Moss (not the source) also had a semi-serious ankle sprain that required a boot, but all should be well very soon. The basketball team, not even in their season yet, has had more injuries than the football team.

Comment

Don't think I've seen this posted on here yet, but ESPN.com has Dykstra with an 89 grade, this is the description given for that grade.

"Player has the potential to start or significantly contribute as a freshman for most top national Division I programs."

For schools he is considering it has just Iowa State and South Dakota State.

http://insider.espn.go.com/ncb/recru...&schoolId=2571

Take the ratings for what they are worth, but regardless this kid is a very good talent that would be big for the program.

Comment

Working...
                                X