Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NCAA 6thFan Contest

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
    Never thought about putting that in there. I will put that in there next time. Also down to 76%. Wonder if UALR getting some instate help of from UCF?
    When I go to vote, UALR is the projected winner to face WIU next round. For those using the tactic, stop voting for other schools. Spend your time voting for SDSU.
    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
      When I go to vote, UALR is the projected winner to face WIU next round. For those using the tactic, stop voting for other schools. Spend your time voting for SDSU.
      Haven't put a single vote for anothe school all day.

Comment

If Little Rock were to win, W. Ill would be their next opponent. You also might want to be careful because your scenario only comes up if you are voting for our opponent. Try voting for the Jacks and see what the prediction is for our next opponent. If you click on New Mexico or W. Illinois, it says either of their next opponents will be us. It doesn't matter if we win by 2% or 80%. Win and move on.
        One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

That would be hilariously stupid if we lost because our people spent to much time voting for someone else instead of us. Other than screwing around in the first round, seeing how far I could single handedly move up a bottom dweller, I haven't voted once for anyone other than the rabbits.
          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

I only vote Jacks. I choose not to waste my time voting for others. I had a busy couple of days, so I havent voted much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

I usually use Firefox, but yesterday I found that the screen shows up smaller on Internet Explorer (on my computer anyway). I can vote faster because I don't have to any scrolling. Everything is on the screen at once. I agree, vote SDSU and don't waste time on the other contests.
              An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens.Robert Benchley
              US actor, author, & humorist (1889 - 1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Walrus View Post
                I usually use Firefox, but yesterday I found that the screen shows up smaller on Internet Explorer (on my computer anyway). I can vote faster because I don't have to any scrolling. Everything is on the screen at once. I agree, vote SDSU and don't waste time on the other contests.
                Good tip. For those who want to do this, you can zoom in and out of a page.

Hold down Ctrl and push the + button. To zoom back out again, Ctrl and -.
                “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Remember the next round starts at 11 tonight. Try and vote a bunch tonight before you go to bed. If we can get out to an early lead, it will discourage the other team from voting.

Comment

Good tip. For those who want to do this, you can zoom in and out of a page.

Hold down Ctrl and push the + button. To zoom back out again, Ctrl and -.
                    That works really well for me too...thanks for the tip!! Will use Internet Explorer for my voting. Assume all the troops are ready to go. If we push hard tonight and tomorrow and tomorrow night and can get a nice lead, it will result in about the same thing that happened this week. GO JACKS FANS!!!

Comment

Is the site messed up for anybody else? The Jacks aren't there. It looks like 4 match-ups from the last round.

Comment

It's there now. We're up against WIU and down 68% to 32%.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                          It's there now. We're up against WIU and down 68% to 32%.
                          Nevermind, vote totals have reset and are now 50-50.

Let's vote early and often and put this one away.

Comment

We jumped from 42% to 50% fairly quickly but have been sitting at 50% for quite a while. Help appreciated!

Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Comment

Up 53-47% but were at 54% briefly

Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Comment

Yeah, we're hanging right at 53%-47%. Let's keep it up!

Comment

Working...
                                X