NCAA 6thFan Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NCAA 6thFan Contest

Well I am done voting tonight. We are staying at a hotel in San Francisco and the wi-fi sucks. I had to move to Mel's Diner across the street so I could vote faster. I think they are about to kick me out of here.

Good night all

Go Jacks!!!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Yeh, I'm punching out also NCJ. At 1 a.m. we are ahead 55-45. In the last 20 minutes, went from down 27-73 to down 25-75; UCF went from up 71-29 to up 74-26, and Arkansas State went from up 66-34 to up 66-33. So not many voting, but a few changes. Interesting that the Bison aren't kicking off fast, but expect that will change tomorrow. Nite all!

Comment

ahead 56% -44% at 1:15 AM checking out

Comment

Let's get this lead extended so we can help out the Bison. They are down early.
          One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Well, it had dropped to 53% when I started 45 min ago, and it is now back to 54% at least. Have to keep this going!!

Comment

While we are leading WIU, right now we would be trailing Arkansas State 55-45 if we were matched with them right now. So % of your current opponent. is one thing, but they are also matching the current vote totals against either of your Final Four opponents. Will be a good measure of just how good we are...we need to beat AS as well as WIU.

Comment

Got to check out...good news is that have cut the Arkansas State lead to 51-49, and held the WIU vote to 54-46. Will be back this afternoon. Hope the after work crew is planning to put on a surge this evening.

Comment

6thfan.ncaa.com/

Comment

I voted an hr ....we lost 3% of our lead....they have more voters voting obviously....they must still be in fighting mode,they had to fight till the end in the previous rd,where as,we had an easy time.Each rd only gets harder and requires more effort and fight.The elephants won't be a pushover,I'm afraid.

Comment

The lead is virtually gone! While we are projected to beat Arkansas State by 2% right now, we are in a 50%/50% dead heat with Western! This is going to be a battle just to get passed this round. Why does work have to get in the way of progress for our beloved Rabbits?

Comment

Originally posted by GopherHole View Post
                        The lead is virtually gone! While we are projected to beat Arkansas State by 2% right now, we are in a 50%/50% dead heat with Western! This is going to be a battle just to get passed this round. Why does work have to get in the way of progress for our beloved Rabbits?
                        This is a marathon, not a sprint. Even though the rabbit was built for the sprint, I have faith in you guys.

Comment

WIU's Basketball radio announcer is trying to rally USD fans to vote for the Leathernecks on Twitter.

@beauspencer
                          Good luck this week to @coachjjames & Coyotes bball. Take down the Jackrabbits. Help #WIU beat SDSU @ http://6thfan.ncaa.com #6thFan #WILL

@beauspencer
                          Good luck @SDCoyotesMBB this Sat. vs SDSU. Go Yotes. Would love to have USD help #WIU beat SDSU at http://6thfan.ncaa.com . #6thFan #WILL

@beauspencer
                          Hey @C_Westbrook1 want to help take down SDSU in the 6th Fan? Help #WIU beat the Jacks at http://6thfan.ncaa.com #6thFan #WILL

@beauspencer
                          Hey @johncthayer think you could rally some USD folks to help #WIU take down South Dakota State? #6thFan #WILL #HelpUsYotes

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                            WIU's Basketball radio announcer is trying to rally USD fans to vote for the Leathernecks on Twitter.

@beauspencer
                            Good luck this week to @coachjjames & Coyotes bball. Take down the Jackrabbits. Help #WIU beat SDSU @ http://6thfan.ncaa.com #6thFan #WILL

@beauspencer
                            Good luck @SDCoyotesMBB this Sat. vs SDSU. Go Yotes. Would love to have USD help #WIU beat SDSU at http://6thfan.ncaa.com . #6thFan #WILL

@beauspencer
                            Hey @C_Westbrook1 want to help take down SDSU in the 6th Fan? Help #WIU beat the Jacks at http://6thfan.ncaa.com #6thFan #WILL

@beauspencer
                            Hey @johncthayer think you could rally some USD folks to help #WIU take down South Dakota State? #6thFan #WILL #HelpUsYotes
                            I thought Beau Spencer was a little more classy than that, guess not.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                              I thought Beau Spencer was a little more classy than that, guess not.
                              No, Beau is a cry baby. Am I the only one that remembers his whining last year during the Summit League Tournament about Sioux Falls being SDSU's homecourt? It was insinuated in pretty much ever tweet he posted.
                              Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Who is W. Ill top rival lets get them in the vote.

Comment

Working...
                                X