Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NCAA 6thFan Contest

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
    I thought Beau Spencer was a little more classy than that, guess not.
    Now he is rallying Oakland fans.

Comment

As I recall, WIU had to bring in fake fans at the Summit League championship game a couple of years ago. Maybe he should be rallying WIU's true fan base: Augustana College students.
      Holy nutmeg!

Comment

The good thing about these "guns for hire" is their hearts are not into it and will fade quickly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Comment

Need to have Wolters send out a tweet for us. He's likely got more pull that all the guys Spencer tweeted combined.

Comment

i cant imagine many other school fans would really participate for another school. if we get beat out i have no problem doing some voting to help NDSU, but not until that point, and i cant imagine many schools would have fans that care that much about beating out another school. I dont think i would vote for another school with a chance to knock off usd, or western of FW.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
              i cant imagine many other school fans would really participate for another school. if we get beat out i have no problem doing some voting to help NDSU, but not until that point, and i cant imagine many schools would have fans that care that much about beating out another school. I dont think i would vote for another school with a chance to knock off usd, or western of FW.
              I would agree. Who the hell cares enough to spend too much time voting for another school? The fact that Beau Spencer even does that shows just how big of idiot he is.

Comment

Had several students give me a bert stare when I told them you can vote unlimited times instead of voting on just Twitter.

Comment

Spent my lunch hour voting on 6thfan.com. 51-49 Jacks at this point.
                  The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Wolters, Vinatieri, and Moss all have over 10k followers on twitter. Somebody hit them up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Just put them in a tweet for this.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                        I would agree. Who the hell cares enough to spend too much time voting for another school? The fact that Beau Spencer even does that shows just how big of idiot he is.
                        "You can vote once per day per voting method"

So, if that's correct, then do most of his tweets not count except the first one?

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                          "You can vote once per day per voting method"

So, if that's correct, then do most of his tweets not count except the first one?
                          His only counts once, but if he gets a bunch of sheep to follow him their votes will count too.

Comment

We are ahead slightly at the moment. If you click our name next round we are 55-45% over ASU. If you click WIU they are 54-46%.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                              His only counts once, but if he gets a bunch of sheep to follow him their votes will count too.
                              You can also see who retweets his tweets. A lot of the same people are retweeting it so its not getting near as many votes as one would think it would get. Also i saw the Scott Nagy finally figured out that you can go to the 6thfan website and vote as many time as you want. He tweeted that out so hopefully more people will understand that you can do that and that it is more effective way of voting.

Comment

50/50% at 2pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Comment

Working...
                                X