NCAA 6thFan Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NCAA 6thFan Contest

53-47 sdsu adding another percent. Bryant pulls to 50-50 with Arkansas st. Bryant still in red though.

Comment

I have to believe Bryant is getting some help. They are tied 50-50 with Ark St. now.

We have just moved up to 53-47 on Western!

Edit: Bryant just took the lead.

Comment

Great job everybody! I'm a conspiracy nut, but I"m sure AS has been aiding WIU, and that if they have been, they had to start deserting that ship tonight, which may have helped us a little. Anyway, I think UCF is what keeps NDSU down...when the Bison make a run, some effort pulls them back again. But they have closed it. Will be interesting to watch from the sidelines on the Arkansas-Bryan tussle. In the meantime, we need to really put the pedal to the medal the next few days to see if we can get some distance and withstand a weekend push. Got to call it a night now...but do appreciate what our group is doing! P. S. There are a number of things happening around the department and campus in the next few days, as a lot of irons are being put in the fire. Sleep tight!

Comment

Originally posted by GopherHole View Post
          Back to the voting booth. I feel like I'm voting in Chicago, vote early - vote often......
          Vote posthumously.

Comment

Up and at 'em...Jacks up 54-46, Bryant up 53-47 (from AS leading 67-33 yesterday morning!!!), NDSU falls back to 53-47 last night, and of course UCF is way ahead of Texas Pan-Am. Since WIU is planning a 48-hr free food, drink etc. for students on Saturday-Sunday, it is imperative that we keep our voting going strong. Thanks to the late night crew last night for stirring the pot!! GO JACKS...it's game day (for best 6thFans in the country, and our two outstanding basketball teams!

Comment

for anyone (like myself) late to this voting party who is wondering how people are doing unlimited votes... don't use firefox, use chrome. I just spent about 20 mins voting and it is easy~peasy and so worth it. 6thfan.ncaa.com

Comment

Originally posted by leeshajo View Post
                for anyone (like myself) late to this voting party who is wondering how people are doing unlimited votes... don't use firefox, use chrome. I just spent about 20 mins voting and it is easy~peasy and so worth it. 6thfan.ncaa.com
                Welcome to the party...we can use every vote from every Jacks fan! And by the way, you can vote on a smart phone, and in fact my wife prefers to use the phone (smaller fingers help...ha). Just put 6thfan.ncaa.com in your browser (handy, because when you are in a car and somebody else is driving, you can get a lot of votes in!!!).

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
                  Bison poster said some BYU guy found it...I have my doubts about that. Also reported that 50% of the total votes cast so far in this week's round (that was as of Tuesday I think) were in the Bison-BYU contest. I doubt that as well????
                  One of the BYU fans apparently knows how to access the data file for the 6thfan website. He initially had a graph showing the percentage of the total votes made this round that each team had, but he has since updated it to only show NDSU and BYU. Here is the link to it. http://54.213.234.5/
                  He also figured out how to access the daily leaders thing that used to be on the website. If you use google chrome, go to the 6thfan website, and press ctrl+shift+j. Then in the bar that pops up at the bottom, type $("#Visualization_View").show(). You will then be able to see the daily leaders for the last 5 days. I don't know if I trust the total number of votes being made, but the percentage of total votes for each school seemed to be very accurate. The graph shown in the above link is trending the same as the 6thfan website, so it's pretty obvious that he isn't making that data up.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
                    Up and at 'em...Jacks up 54-46, Bryant up 53-47 (from AS leading 67-33 yesterday morning!!!), NDSU falls back to 53-47 last night, and of course UCF is way ahead of Texas Pan-Am. Since WIU is planning a 48-hr free food, drink etc. for students on Saturday-Sunday, it is imperative that we keep our voting going strong. Thanks to the late night crew last night for stirring the pot!! GO JACKS...it's game day (for best 6thFans in the country, and our two outstanding basketball teams!
                    We definitely need to keep pounding today and tomorrow just like yesterday to get a few more points of a lead built up before the week-end.

Comment

NDSU just took the lead...

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
                        Beat me to it. Quite the comeback there.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
                          You guys are absolutely crazy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvOHbxBAEN8

Last edited by UWMandSDSU; 02-27-2014, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Lead is slipping again. Down to a 52%-48% margin. Wonder if UCF is getting involved here from what I have read on their forums.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                              You guys are absolutely crazy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvOHbxBAEN8

ROFL....that is about as accurate as you can get!

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
                                Lead is slipping again. Down to a 52%-48% margin. Wonder if UCF is getting involved here from what I have read on their forums.
                                WIU has been very active in the morning quadrant. If we can hold them off, or at least slow the slippage, I think our later crowd is up to voting with and ahead of them. Will just keep pounding away. I would think UCF voters would be much more concerned at this point with NDSU, which has recaptured the lead over BYU, since the Bison were #1 at the end of the first round.

Comment

Working...
                                X