NCAA 6thFan Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NCAA 6thFan Contest

Im going to let my wife drive to Brookings this afternoon and will spend most of the 2 hr drive voting on my iphone.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
      Im going to let my wife drive to Brookings this afternoon and will spend most of the 2 hr drive voting on my iphone.
      Good idea! Come see a Jacks game and keep our votes flowing. My wife left at noon to go up to northern Minnesota for a funeral, her brother is driving and she plans to vote most of the way up. She says it really helps to pass the time away and she enjoys voting on the phone.

Comment

51-49 now. Trying to slip in a few votes when I can. More tonight for sure.
        The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

I have no idea if Terry V has tweeted or spread the word in any way but I just emailed him to see what/if anything he could do. I am back to voting now, gonna be close all the way to the end.

Comment

Originally posted by wcrabbit View Post
            I have no idea if Terry V has tweeted or spread the word in any way but I just emailed him to see what/if anything he could do. I am back to voting now, gonna be close all the way to the end.
            I highly doubt he will do anything (maybe a retweet). He said in his live chat, the contest is clogging up his twitter timeline. Since he is not an employee of SDSU, I don't think he cares that much about it.

Comment

Voted for about an hour. Taking a break. It goes a lot faster on my phone

Comment

50-50 now, but we've been there before. Just got to keep pushing on. I believe we are going to make a good push tonight and will be leading again tomorrow morning. Those of you out of town who will be listening to the Jacks will have some good time to plug away on the computer with the game in the background!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
                  50-50 now, but we've been there before. Just got to keep pushing on. I believe we are going to make a good push tonight and will be leading again tomorrow morning. Those of you out of town who will be listening to the Jacks will have some good time to plug away on the computer with the game in the background!!
                  You read my mind. I was planning on watching the game on MidCo and plugging away for a few hours.
                  "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

Pulling into brookings so done for a while. Made the trip go faster. Maybe can vote at halftime

Comment

It's nice for Western that the university endorsed the competition. Does anyone know of anything that SDSU has done to increase voting above students and give us a better chance?
                      "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked4Days View Post
                        It's nice for Western that the university endorsed the competition. Does anyone know of anything that SDSU has done to increase voting above students and give us a better chance?
                        Yes tonight. Keep it on the down low.

Comment

Back up 51-49. I have Friday and the weekend off, so I plan on drinking and voting A LOT the next couple of days. Ok, I'm not in college anymore, so drinking a couple of beers, but still voting A LOT!
                          One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

52-48 we need to keep pushing this lead!!!

Comment

Back from the men's game, listening to the women, and hitting the keyboard. We've had a lot of voting and can't seem to shake loose...I'm still showing 51-49, so we must be hanging right around the boundary between that and 52-48. Hope to get there!!

Comment

Glad to see the rollover to 52-48. It has been a long hard battle to get there. Thanks to whomever is out there voting tonight. Hope we can add a little length to the lead, or it will be back to 51-49 pretty early as WIU has a strong morning voting vote history, pulling back right away each day. Back to work.

Comment

Working...
                                X