NCAA 6thFan Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NCAA 6thFan Contest

John Thune sent a tweet to help support the Jacks in the 6th fan voting. That should help a lot.

Senator John Thune@SenJohnThune 40m
    Join me in voting for @SDSU_Jacks for the #6thFan, go on & cast your vote to support the #Jacks! http://6thfan.ncaa.com/ #SDAKST

Comment

My thanks to Senator Thune as well. Man, this board is quiet. Of course, I would hope not many are hanging out here, and instead are pounding the keyboard. I have been voting constantly the last hour since we went to 52-48, and that is where it is at. Sure hope we have a large crew out there, trying to widen the gap!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
        My thanks to Senator Thune as well. Man, this board is quiet. Of course, I would hope not many are hanging out here, and instead are pounding the keyboard. I have been voting constantly the last hour since we went to 52-48, and that is where it is at. Sure hope we have a large crew out there, trying to widen the gap!!
        Been right there with ya, the last 20 min. Probably got another 10 minutes then I gotta jet.
        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Wife just looked at me..."are you STILL voting?

"yup'.
          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Thanks Rowdy...wasn't sure anybody was voting tonight. I have to admit I'm at a loss what is happening. I had written down about 18 names of posters who were on the board and all over the surge voting of the first week. I'm sure some of them are voting. And we just went back down to 51-49 a few minutes ago. Never thought we would lose at this stage, but not sure right now.

Comment

I have been voting just not posting.

Comment

Just noticed that it now says voting results are updated every 20 minutes. Had not noticed that before.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Comment

I've been voting off and on for a couple of hours. The kids just went to bed, so I'm ready to stuff the ballot box.
                  One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by NWHSUandSDSU View Post
                    I have been voting just not posting.
                    Yep, same here. Been voting on and off all day.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                      Yep, same here. Been voting on and off all day.
                      Same with me. Ready to start an hour-long push.

Comment

Ive spent some time voting, but its mind numbingly boring to me. Just cant push myself to do it for an hour straight.

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                          Wife just looked at me..."are you STILL voting?

"yup'.

I can vote more at work and pretty sure my boss gave me that look today too.
                          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

i shut off my auto-correct and my auto-caps on my iphone, and i can vote pretty fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Anybody else feel like we are battling two schools right now? If you click on us and check out how the next round would go, we are blowing both teams out of the water, it's not even close. That tells me there aren't that many votes being cast in that match-up. Arkansas State has a huge lead over Bryant. It would be nice if Arkansas State had their rivals voting against them and see if it would make them vote for their own match-up. The good news is we are ahead and will drill them if we make it to the next round.
                              One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

I think when two schools are challenging each other, such as Western and ourselves, the vote totals are much higher than if a school has a substantial lead. When we were up by around 60%, I didn't vote nearly as much as I have now that we are in a bar fight with Western. I still believe that Arkansas State is still a formidable foe that shouldn't be taken lightly. They have proved that they have the arsenal to put up huge vote totals as have we. Hopefully the voters that were on when we tried to make the push into the Sweet Sixteen will vote now that we have a challenge.
                                "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

Working...
                                X