NCAA 6thFan Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NCAA 6thFan Contest

PM me as well, would welcome less clicking.

Comment

Please pm me as well

Comment

Back in the green baby!
        "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

Pls PM me the script. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
            The iMacro thing works very well. Doesn't really speed things up much, but it saves you a lot of clicks.
            My method takes 3 clicks.

Edit: PM me for the method, but let's keep all discussion in PM. I'm not sure what the other schools have up their sleeve.

Comment

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
              My method takes 3 clicks.

Edit: PM me for the method, but let's keep all discussion in PM. I'm not sure what the other schools have up their sleeve.
              No clicks (other than clicking in the text field to enter the captcha) in mine.
              Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Clear your inbox JJ. Then send me what you got. Please.
                “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Send me a PM. Let's compare notes to determine which of ours is faster, then we'll put it on blast.

Comment

I am just voting the old fashioned way, so if anybody has alternative suggestions, I would gladly accept them.
                    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Either my internet is sluggish or the 6thfan site is getting hit hard with votes. It is slow to put up the captcha image at times now.
                      The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
                        I am just voting the old fashioned way, so if anybody has alternative suggestions, I would gladly accept them.
                        I am with you 2002! Likewise if you come up with something that works well that you would like to pass on, feel free to PM me.
                        The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

The iMacro thing works very well. Doesn't really speed things up much, but it saves you a lot of clicks.
                          I could use less clicks as well JJ...I'm getting carpal tunnel syndrome! PM me.

Comment

I am headed out to supper with family. Will check in again later. Keep up the efforts Jackrabbit fans!

Comment

Way to go Jacks!!!! Despite all the votes Arkansas State is throwing into the WIU effort, we have voted as much as both of them (and you can tell from the stats that AS is hardly voting at all in their contest). I've been in the chair all afternoon, but had to take a little time off to fix something to eat, and on my return, I see that you have all pulled us back into 51-49. Looking forward to widening that now. We currently have a 66-34 edge on AS in votes so far in this round, which shows how little votes they have put into their wide lead over Bryant.

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                                New page - relink.

http://6thfan.ncaa.com
                                relink for those like me who still haven't bookmarked the page.
                                "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Working...
                                X