X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacked_Up
    replied
    Here's a little more information on Jaidyn.
    https://www.hudl.com/profile/14931337/Jaidyn-Dunn

Leave a comment:

• Ricgraeber
    replied
    I think AJ knows that with all that talent there will be a couple of ladies that transfer do to lack of playing time.

Leave a comment:

• SteelSD
    replied
    That puts us at 14 in that season. I wonder if AJ is willing to have 15 in that class or if Claire Sheppard is now off the table? Will be interesting to see how this story looks moving forward.

Leave a comment:

• jackdaniel
    replied
    Good recruit, welcome Jaidyn to the Jackrabbit WBB family. Can't wait for the next season, should be a good one.

Leave a comment:

• LetsGoRabbits
    replied
    Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post

Thank You
    NO PROBLEM

try to help a little with the little i do know. a lot of it is semi educated guess and could definitely be wrong

sister is Sydnaya. listed at 6'2 on the dakota wesleyan roster

Leave a comment:

• LetsGoRabbits
    replied
    Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post

Looks like she is listed at 6-2. Really long. Young and room for growth but good potential. Offers from many other Summit schools, Colorado St, Drake, etc.
    absolutely NOT trying to argue! but where do you see 6'2? the jefferson roster has her listed at 6ft

obviously those 2 inches can make some difference. she is probably done growing height wise, but not absolutely

Leave a comment:

• 98Jackfarmer
    replied
    Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post
    i do not know much about her specifically. she is a 6ft sophomore at SF Jefferson
    i can say she comes from a VERY basketball family. has an older brother who used to coach basketball at roosevelt. another older brother who played a post position at lincoln. i believe won a state championship. and another older sister who was highly regarded as a younger player. also about 6ft. also played at lincoln. she was teammates with current usd player M Hansen and current jacks softball player emma osmundson.

i cannot remember any of the first names, but i think the sister is currently playing college hoops at a smaller school

again, I DO NOT KNOW her specifically! so maybe this is wrong, but her siblings all were posts and know the game from a post player perspective. i will guess she is a good athlete but nowhere near the athlete of a Timmer or an Irwin who are similar in size
    her sister was a good student and a very friendly and kind young lady. i would be surprised if she doesnt also check those boxes, since that is who the jacks look to recruit

basketball wise my guess is that she is an undersized post. similar to Burkhardt but probably with better perimeter skills than paiton started with and probably a better athlete than paiton
    Thank You

Leave a comment:

• GoJacks2011
    replied
    Originally posted by NorCalJack View Post
    So Jaidyn Dunn is the new commit.
    Looks like she is listed at 6-2. Really long. Young and room for growth but good potential. Offers from many other Summit schools, Colorado St, Drake, etc.

Leave a comment:

• LetsGoRabbits
    replied
    i do not know much about her specifically. she is a 6ft sophomore at SF Jefferson
    i can say she comes from a VERY basketball family. has an older brother who used to coach basketball at roosevelt. another older brother who played a post position at lincoln. i believe won a state championship. and another older sister who was highly regarded as a younger player. also about 6ft. also played at lincoln. she was teammates with current usd player M Hansen and current jacks softball player emma osmundson.

i cannot remember any of the first names, but i think the sister is currently playing college hoops at a smaller school

again, I DO NOT KNOW her specifically! so maybe this is wrong, but her siblings all were posts and know the game from a post player perspective. i will guess she is a good athlete but nowhere near the athlete of a Timmer or an Irwin who are similar in size
    her sister was a good student and a very friendly and kind young lady. i would be surprised if she doesnt also check those boxes, since that is who the jacks look to recruit

basketball wise my guess is that she is an undersized post. similar to Burkhardt but probably with better perimeter skills than paiton started with and probably a better athlete than paiton

Leave a comment:

• 98Jackfarmer
    replied
    Originally posted by NorCalJack View Post
    So, for people more versed than myself what is her byline/story?

Leave a comment:

• NorCalJack
    replied

“Committed!! Thank you @Coach_AJ #GoJacks @GoJacksWBB ”

Leave a comment:

• LetsGoRabbits
    replied
    I would be very excited about Sheppard!!
    had not heard of Sadie before, but looks like she is a lot taller than mom and about as tall as dad already. could be full grown height wise by end of 8th grade, but maybe not. dont know how tall dad is but there must be some height coming from somewhere, as it sounds like older brother is 6'4 and also a prospect
    If it is one of these two or someone else, NO DOUBT that AJ and staff are doing a great job!!!

Leave a comment:

• jackdaniel
    replied
    I'd be happy with either of the players mentioned so far. I trust whoever this player is, will be a great addition, because I trust AJ and staff to ensure she is. Saw Sadie set a PR on her running jump on her twitter page, she's a leaper. That's part of the athletic part of a players profile nowadays I'm convinced, as Katie Vasecka also had her running jump pictured also. Sadie's a class of '26 , so good to know we are getting started on '25 and the great beyond. Who wouldn't be pleased adding Sheppard, not very many if any at all I'm sure.

Leave a comment:

• Jackrabbit2012
    replied
    Looks like Sadie Mehrman liked the tweet and also later tweeted that she visited earlier today. Could it be her? She will be a Freshman next year for Harrisburg. Recently offered by UND.

Leave a comment:

• Jackrabbit2012
    replied
    http://twitter.com/Coach_AJ/status/1...024256/photo/1

Here we go again...

Still haven't figured out if the South Dakota picture means the commit is from SD as the last four commits we have had have all be in state girls. Maybe its Shepard this time?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X