X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rimmer
    replied
    jmo...........i am going to watch Vasecka. i think she has the potential to be a great one for the Jacks.

Leave a comment:

• OldHare
    replied
    I am not sure when it was announced, but KELO had Abdouch as the Player of the Year in their view. She was in competition with 3 other 2024 SDSU recruits and a Dordt recruit from Ethan. Squires of Sioux Valley was named the boys POTY.

Leave a comment:

• Jacked_Up
    replied
    I went to the game. I was impressed by all five future Jacks -- Dunn, Vasecka, Fox, Abdouch and Shephard. Vasecka, Abdouch and Shephard looked especially smooth, but Dunn and Fox have skills, too. The team with Abdouch, Dunn and Shephard beat the team with Vaseck and Fox 86-74. Vesecka was named the girls' high school player of the year by the Coaches Association.

Leave a comment:

• GrandpaLee
    replied
    Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post

Oh, thank you, I seen it was on HudlTV, but that costs $10.00 I saw, thank you very much for replying, I think i'll try this first, much appreciated jake.
    Paid Hudl to watch our recruits' performances.The officials were in "all-star" game mode, and no individual stats were kept.
    The non-stop action fit the moment, with 5-in/5-out substitutions, open shots and
    resembled not at all next fall's defensive expectations.

Still was great fun to witness run-n-gun !! Very pleased to see Dunn sprint the floor/pass/shoot - this group has wheels, ball skills, and floor vision.

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied

I wish Natalie the best too, she seemed to be liked by her teammates so she must be a great gal, hope she finds a nice home for her remaining time playing , best of luck to her.
    You would think that the Sioux Falls and NW Iowa schools would be interested.

Leave a comment:

• GrandpaLee
    replied

I wish Natalie the best too, she seemed to be liked by her teammates so she must be a great gal, hope she finds a nice home for her remaining time playing , best of luck to her.
    WBBBLOG.com 2021 2022 2023 2024
    Total Xfr's 1159 1330 1220 1228
    Signed at 984 1154 1054 228
    New School (so far)
    84.90% 86.77% 86.39% 18.57%
    Me, too

Leave a comment:

• jackdaniel
    replied
    Originally posted by SteelSD View Post
    She was a swing AJ took that didn’t pan out. Tall and fairly athletic but raw. Wish her well.

Leave a comment:

• SteelSD
    replied
    She was a swing AJ took that didn’t pan out. Tall and fairly athletic but raw. Wish her well.

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied
    Originally posted by peavy View Post
    Natalie Nielsen to the portal per Izzo. I won't forget that South Carolina game where her first real live court experience at this level was entering in the 2nd quarter and facing up against Cardoso and the #1 team in the nation on their home court. She played her most amount of minutes that game.
    Hopefully she will find a place where she will get playing time. That likely wasn't going to happen here with three experienced posts ahead of her. This gets the team down to the 15 scholarship limit.

Leave a comment:

• peavy
    replied
    Natalie Nielsen to the portal per Izzo. I won't forget that South Carolina game where her second appearance (first being the two mins at end of UTM game) was entering in the 2nd quarter and facing up against Cardoso and the #1 team in the nation on their home court. She played her most amount of minutes that game.
    Last edited by peavy; 04-15-2024, 05:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jackdaniel
    replied
    Originally posted by OldHare View Post

Here is a current list of D1 portal that is grouped by conference if that is what you are looking to find.

https://www.thenexthoops.com/feature...ns-basketball/
    Thanks OldHare, that's a very extensive list, seems it contains every person who's entered the portal to date. I only wish we could find a player off it we needed, but we are full up and have reached our scholarship limit and cannot offer anyone a scholarship off it,.

What jakejc795 and I were discussing, to be more specific actually, I was looking for a live stream, or even a recorded replay of the Apr 19 SD Coaches all-star game that has among it's participates 5 of our incoming freshmen playing in it (Vasecka, Abdouch, Fox, Shepperd, Dunn). Sorry if I've misled you, but thank you for this list. Someone will appreciate it as well as I do I'm sure. BTW, the game link is provided by jakejc795 at post # 1201 above for anyone who's interested. I think it will cost you to watch it if you choose, as a warning.

Leave a comment:

• OldHare
    replied
    i still appreciate your willingness to help, that's good enough for me.
    Here is a current list of D1 portal that is grouped by conference if that is what you are looking to find.

https://www.thenexthoops.com/feature...ns-basketball/

Leave a comment:

• jackdaniel
    replied
    Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

It looks like that link is just a Sanford "portal" to a hudl pay site, so I don't think I've really helped much, jackdaniel.
    i still appreciate your willingness to help, that's good enough for me.

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied
    Four of the five nominees for KELO's girls POY will be playing in Brookings next season. Fox, Vasecka, Abdouch and Sheppard all made the list - winner to be announced in a week.

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied

Oh, thank you, I seen it was on HudlTV, but that costs $10.00 I saw, thank you very much for replying, I think i'll try this first, much appreciated jake.
    It looks like that link is just a Sanford "portal" to a hudl pay site, so I don't think I've really helped much, jackdaniel.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X