X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jackdaniel
    replied
    I'm just a fan, but would love to see Ross playing with our other great recruits coming in. It would challenge her for sure, but just looking at Timmer this year say's she'd fit right in quickly most likely. She's an exceptional athlete who will do fine wherever she goes to school. She reminds me a little of Maria Boever with her length and athleticism and able to hit three's. Tough, tenacious all -around good player, offense and defense. She really plays to win, you can see that by her intense reaction after each made bucket for her team.

Leave a comment:

• LetsGoRabbits
    replied
    i apologize for offending you. but this is an obvious joke from a person who has NEVER NEVER hidden their disdain for usd. i have met mandy before and i have nothing but good thoughts about her!!! i just grossly disagree with her choice of school. but that is because i cant EVER think of a single good reason that anyone would go to that school. if it were up to me i would have them removed from the state of south dakota

but if you want to have a personal conversation with me i will be happy to do that privately in the message section. and PLEASE do not take letters on a screen as any sort of a challenge or something negative. that IS NOT what i intend!! just saying if you want to speak about PERSONAL issues we can do it privately

Leave a comment:

• GoJacks2011
    replied
    Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post

I DID SAY SUPPOSEDLY!! you have additional info))) brain damage maybe??)))) why else would someone choose that school or anything about it over being a rabbit))
    They are family friends. Even if you’re being sarcastic, please leave personal insults off this board. The Koupal’s are great people.

Leave a comment:

• LetsGoRabbits
    replied
    Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post

That wasn’t the only reason she left. Plus Wagner is much closer to Vermillion than Brookings. We will see what happens over the next few years. Most impressive player out of all classes this weekend was the Ross girl from STM.
    I DID SAY SUPPOSEDLY!! you have additional info))) brain damage maybe??)))) why else would someone choose that school or anything about it over being a rabbit))

Leave a comment:

• GoJacks2011
    replied
    Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post

well Mandy was a rabbit first. and supposedly the only reason she left was because of the way our elementary education program is set up and having to drive to madison for some classes. it is still like that BTW.

always wonder if she has some regret about that. she missed at least one national championship and with her added to that roster probably at least one more. and i dont think she actually taught in an elementary classroom for more than a few years before going into administration

that said the jacks seemed to survive without one koupal. they will probably continue to do okay whatever path this one chooses also))

speaking of family connections chase mason mom just coached the viborg hurley girls BB to the state championship with his sister a freshman on the team
    That wasn’t the only reason she left. Plus Wagner is much closer to Vermillion than Brookings. We will see what happens over the next few years. Most impressive player out of all classes this weekend was the Ross girl from STM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X