X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 98Jackfarmer
    replied
    Best of luck to her, she had some great moments!

Leave a comment:

• OldHare
    replied
    Originally posted by salemjack View Post
    Theuninick is calling it a career. Thanks for everything Lindsey!
    That is a surprise. Is there any statement to accompany?

Leave a comment:

• salemjack
    replied
    Theuninick is calling it a career. Thanks for everything Lindsey!

Leave a comment:

• jackdaniel
    replied
    Originally posted by SteelSD View Post

Yes, she is class of 23. We have 13.

Graduate: Selland, Burckhard, Theuninick
    Add: Hopp, Behrens
    My bad, was looking at 2022-2023 instead of 2023-2024. You are right.

Leave a comment:

• SteelSD
    replied
    Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post

Ross is 2023 right? If so, we have 14 on roster for 2023, just one spot left. I hope some of these players don't go to USD because our roster is too full, but I realize we can't nab them all too. I wonder if it's a first come, first served type situation.
    Yes, she is class of 23. We have 13.

Graduate: Selland, Burckhard, Theuninick
    Add: Hopp, Behrens

Leave a comment:

• jackdaniel
    replied

We only have 2 players in that class with 13 scholarship players for that season. No reason we couldn't add her as her length and athleticism would be an asset to the team.
    Ross is 2023 right? If so, we have 14 on roster for 2023, just one spot left. I hope some of these players don't go to USD because our roster is too full, but I realize we can't nab them all too. I wonder if it's a first come, first served type situation for a scholarship.
    Last edited by jackdaniel; 04-01-2022, 12:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

• SteelSD
    replied
    Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post
    does anyone have any idea about the Ross girl? where is she looking? any idea if she and haleigh are close or not?

i think we have a great class coming in already! potentially i think as good a single class as we have ever had!! but it really seems that watching Haleigh that it is not hard to imagine another very similar player fitting in and having very similar success

i feel like i heard at one time that she was interested in the jacks

if that is true and it does not happen, i guess we would have to chalk that up to both the player and the program recognizing that the jacks already have a roster very full of excellent young players
    We only have 2 players in that class with 13 scholarship players for that season. No reason we couldn't add her as her length and athleticism would be an asset to the team.

Leave a comment:

• LetsGoRabbits
    replied
    does anyone have any idea about the Ross girl? where is she looking? any idea if she and haleigh are close or not?

i think we have a great class coming in already! potentially i think as good a single class as we have ever had!! but it really seems that watching Haleigh that it is not hard to imagine another very similar player fitting in and having very similar success

i feel like i heard at one time that she was interested in the jacks

if that is true and it does not happen, i guess we would have to chalk that up to both the player and the program recognizing that the jacks already have a roster very full of excellent young players

Leave a comment:

• salemjack
    replied
    Originally posted by smoothjack View Post
    https://twitter.com/druu_marykayy/st...nMGYIzOV7ioRcQ

With Paige recovering I wonder if Dru would find it appealing to run the show at SDSU for a year. In her post she says she wants to be closer to her fiancé - no idea where that is but looks like he graduated from Northern.

Hope she doesn't have nightmares of the last time she played at Frost (torn acl in HS).
    I believe she has a brother attending SDSU currently…

Leave a comment:

• smoothjack
    replied
    https://twitter.com/druu_marykayy/st...nMGYIzOV7ioRcQ

With Paige recovering I wonder if Dru would find it appealing to run the show at SDSU for a year. In her post she says she wants to be closer to her fiancé - no idea where that is but looks like he graduated from Northern.

Hope she doesn't have nightmares of the last time she played at Frost (torn acl in HS).

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

GrandpaLee has a great one on the top of page 44.
    yes, thanks, what i was looking for.

Its hard to know what freshman can be an impact player, but Odds are 1 or 2 will be for sure. Depends if we go all year with out Meyer but with the core we have coming back. get some freshman contributions and could be a really really good team as usual.

Leave a comment:

• SteelSD
    replied
    Originally posted by goon View Post

is there an updated roster or class breakdown on here?
    GrandpaLee has a great one on the top of page 44.

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied
    Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
    We are blessed to have the recruits we have coming in the next couple years.
    is there an updated roster or class breakdown on here?

Leave a comment:

• jackdaniel
    replied
    We are blessed to have the recruits we have coming in the next couple years.

Leave a comment:

• jackdaniel
    replied
    Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
    Brooklyn Meyer awarded Most Outstanding Player in Iowa All-Star game. http://www.twitter.com/WestLyonGirls...57568131125250
    Brooklyn won the MVP over 7 other div 1 recruits, Jada Gyamfi and Hannah Stuelke - Iowa, Ava Hawthorne - Drake, Reagan Barkema- Bradley, Kate Lappe and Ryley Goeble - UNI, and Allison Meadows - W. Illinois

Leave a comment:

Working...
X