X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jackdaniel
    replied
    Originally posted by OldHare View Post

The early word on Thul is she committed to Northwestern University. There is also a McKenna Johnson from Wisconsin who graduated early and joined the Gophers. I am not certain if that is the same Johnson.
    I typed in McKenna Johnson basketball in a search, must of clicked on the same one as you did, but then I saw she was from Wisc and I was looking for the one from Mandan ND. Very rare both first and last names are exactly the same, except Johnson is a pretty common last name.

Leave a comment:

• OldHare
    replied
    Originally posted by Jackrabbit2012 View Post

The Mckenna Johnson I am referring to is from Mandan ND.
    I found her. She played AAU in Minnesota. 2025 6'2" PF/C who may be on X as Kenna Johnson and an offer from Jory Collins. She would be another shot blocker.

https://twitter.com/kennajohnsss?lang=en

Leave a comment:

• Jackrabbit2012
    replied
    Originally posted by OldHare View Post

The early word on Thul is she committed to Northwestern University. There is also a McKenna Johnson from Wisconsin who graduated early and joined the Gophers. I am not certain if that is the same Johnson.
    The Mckenna Johnson I am referring to is from Mandan ND.

Leave a comment:

• OldHare
    replied

I see McKenna Johnson liked AJ's tweet (fingers crossed). I really like Hadley Thul, but I wonder if she is out of reach now as I see she is starting to get Big 10 offers.

Leave a comment:

• Jackrabbit2012
    replied
    Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
    Looked back at the Class of 2025 thread and it showed 3 offers - 6'2 Hadley Thul from Alexandria MN , 6'2 McKenna Johnson from Mandan,ND and 5'11 Libby Fandel from Cedar Rapids, IA. The last post there was in June, so things certainly could have changed since then.
    I see McKenna Johnson liked AJ's tweet (fingers crossed). I really like Hadley Thul, but I wonder if she is out of reach now as I see she is starting to get Big 10 offers.

Leave a comment:

• GoJacks2011
    replied
    AJ with another "It's a great day to be a Jackrabbit" tweet last night. Not sure who it is but fun way to enter the tournament weekend.

Leave a comment:

• jackdaniel
    replied

I saw she recently visited the Gophers and was at the Iowa/Ohio State game this past weekend. I just question what position she will play in the Big 10/SEC.
    I got confused who was the subject, consequently, I'm editing my original post about an offer to Indiana, I was referring to Ashlyn Koupal getting the offer in that one.

Last edited by jackdaniel; 03-07-2024, 10:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

• jackdaniel
    replied
    Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
    Vasecka and Sheppard square off on night one in the late game in Brookings.
    Emily Fox plays in the first game of the 'A' Tournament, the time is 12 PM The games should be on SDPB (South Dakota Public Broadcasting)

It's good we are finally getting into beyond '24 territory for recruiting + Felche a '25 recruit. I'm the little kid in the candy store until it's finally announced (our new recruit), being we've had such great success over the years getting very good players here.Anyone we offer it seems are very good players , and I will be looking forward to watching them play in yellow and blue.The future remains bright. GB,GB, GJ's

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied

Brooklynn Felchle is the commit you are referring to. I believe she is our only verbal commit beyond the class of '24
    Saw a video of one of her games a few weeks ago but couldn't remember her name.

Leave a comment:

• Jackrabbit2012
    replied

I saw she recently visited the Gophers and was at the Iowa/Ohio State game this past weekend. I just question what position she will play in the Big 10/SEC.

Leave a comment:

• Jackrabbit2012
    replied

The roster for next year is pretty balanced position wise, so don't think there is really a position of need. Haven't closely followed commits for the class of 25, but I believe we have a post from North Dakota committed ?
    Brooklynn Felchle is the commit you are referring to. I believe she is our only verbal commit beyond the class of '24

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied
    Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
    What year is the Koupal girl?

Leave a comment:

• ringthebells
    replied
    What year is the Koupal girl?

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied
    Looked back at the Class of 2025 thread and it showed 3 offers - 6'2 Hadley Thul from Alexandria MN , 6'2 McKenna Johnson from Mandan,ND and 5'11 Libby Fandel from Cedar Rapids, IA. The last post there was in June, so things certainly could have changed since then.

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied
    Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
    AJ just posted "It's a great day to be a Jackrabbit". Any guesses?
    The roster for next year is pretty balanced position wise, so don't think there is really a position of need. Haven't closely followed commits for the class of 25, but I believe we have a post from North Dakota committed ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X