X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GoJacks2011
    replied
    New commitment for the 2025 class! Abby Hoselton out of St Michael, MN. 5'11 junior. That's a school that I think won the state title last year. Looks like she plays for North Tartan.

Leave a comment:

• 98Jackfarmer
    replied
    Soooo, I see we get a 5' 11' girl from St. Michael MN. Abby Hoselton, what's the scoop on her?

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied
    Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
    Vasecka named SD Gatorade player of the year!
    Mahli Abdouch has also been named SD MaxPreps POY.

Leave a comment:

• RochJack69
    replied
    If everyone stays healthy, their level of excellence should continue for a while. I wonder what has the most influence in their recruitment decisions, high school play or summer league play. I imagine that watching them play against better opponents is paramount in their final decision. Just watched a 6'4 girl in MN tourney headed to St Thomas U, Albany, I think it was.

Leave a comment:

• 98Jackfarmer
    replied
    Vasecka named SD Gatorade player of the year!

Leave a comment:

• GoJacks2011
    replied
    Fox having a nice game today. Lots of deep 3’s and great passes down the court again and again for fast break points.

Leave a comment:

• jackdaniel
    replied
    I wonder if we could have a better pressing defense next year if and when we use one.With the quickness we have already, and the quickness we can add to it next season, it's plausible.

Leave a comment:

• GoJacks2011
    replied
    Jefferson vs O'G right now. Abdouch will be a great defender. Lots of recruits on both teams. Terveen is impressive. Not sure if we have offered her or not.

Leave a comment:

• Jackrabbit2012
    replied
    Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post

I watched the game for about 10 minutes and happened to see that call. Vasecka appeared to swipe at the ball. The other girl may have fouled her too, but Vasecka certainly did enough to justify the refs call.
    You're right Vasecka was definitely the one who swiped at it. Watching it live I thought it was the other girl who made the contact.

Leave a comment:

• GoJacks2011
    replied
    Fox isn't having a great tourney. Missing a lot of shots and lots of TO's.

Leave a comment:

• HoboJack
    replied
    Originally posted by Jackrabbit2012 View Post
    Does anyone know if there is a way to watch a replay of these state tournament games? I really want to see the play last night that fouled out Vasecka. Sure looked like they gave the foul to the wrong girl.
    SDPB has a YouTube channel with the archived live stream.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• MontanaRabbit
    replied
    Originally posted by Jackrabbit2012 View Post
    Does anyone know if there is a way to watch a replay of these state tournament games? I really want to see the play last night that fouled out Vasecka. Sure looked like they gave the foul to the wrong girl.
    I watched the game for about 10 minutes and happened to see that call. Vasecka appeared to swipe at the ball. The other girl may have fouled her too, but Vasecka certainly did enough to justify the refs call.

Leave a comment:

• Jackrabbit2012
    replied

Leave a comment:

• salemjack
    replied
    Jewett is walking around. Must be picking up the scraps AJ left behind.

Leave a comment:

• salemjack
    replied
    Vasecka plays at a different speed. She’s going to be really good.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X