X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jackdaniel
    replied
    Here I thought we were going to get a breather from all this controversy stuff about players after Noah entered the transfer portal. Sigh

Leave a comment:

• SteelSD
    replied
    Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
    I'm not gonna call out a teenage kid more than what I already stated. Let's just say she has some growing up to do...big time.
    We are going to have 2 STM grads on the team with one having intimate knowledge about Ross. I assume that if we don't offer it's because of good info from people who have had a direct relationship with Reese. She is a D1 level player without a doubt, so a lack of an offer from us tells me there is something in the non-physical portion of her game the coaching staff doesn't like. I will defer to their judgement, but if that happens its a shame because the kid can flat out play.

Leave a comment:

• SteelSD
    replied
    Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post
    i am SURE i am just being stupid and crazy, but does ANYONE else think there is even reason to hope that after getting a close up look at our team and fans that Scalia from minnesota would consider finishing her career in brookings?
    Signed with Indiana. So stupid and crazy it is...

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied
    I'm not gonna call out a teenage kid more than what I already stated. Let's just say she has some growing up to do...big time.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
    Send a DM then please. Just curious youll call out a kid say they need to grow up but wont expound more.

Leave a comment:

• jacks1
    replied
    Originally posted by goon View Post

Can you elaborate on that please?

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied
    Ross has some basketball "character issues" she'd need to correct to fit in with the Jacks culture. I'd be surprised if A.J. is interested.

Can you elaborate on that please?

Leave a comment:

• SteelSD
    replied
    This upcoming season I’m for going all in with this being Myah’s last year. Add Emma Grothaus to give us an additional big body. She has one year of eligibility left, so use the 15th spot to give us an additional piece and let’s look to advance beyond the Sweet 16!

Leave a comment:

• jackdaniel
    replied
    Originally posted by Jackrabbit2012 View Post

GrandpaLee has a table on page 44 of this thread
    Thanks,I'll check mine with that one.

Leave a comment:

• JACKGUYII
    replied
    Olivia Pawlicki just offered by St Thomas and Colorado State.

Leave a comment:

• Jackedforlife
    replied
    Honestly would be nice if the recruiting classes for both WBB and MBB could be separated into years, similar to football. it can be confusing, especially for us old guys.

Maybe if I get a break in early summer I can try that whilst sipping a cool beverage at the lake.

Leave a comment:

• Jackrabbit2012
    replied
    Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post

Yes, Sheppard is in the class of 2024. I keep a chart at home (hope it's correct) , but after Sellend, Burckhard and Dru graduate, the next season is 2023-2024 , so I have listed as incoming FR , Hilary Behrens and Jenna Hopp, with the roster at 13 players. The 2024-25 season we have 3 incoming freshmen, Katie Vaseka, Emily Fox and Mahli Abdouch, with 13 on the roster. I don't know if that's correct, but if it's not then I'll update my chart.
    GrandpaLee has a table on page 44 of this thread

Leave a comment:

• jacks1
    replied
    Ross has some basketball "character issues" she'd need to correct to fit in with the Jacks culture. I'd be surprised if A.J. is interested.

Leave a comment:

• jackdaniel
    replied
    Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post

i will not pretend to be the MOST up to date on all the high school players, so i could definitely be wrong!

but i feel pretty sure that Sheppard is the 2024 class

but i think we will have an opening next year. and now with Dru we will graduate Myah, and Paiton, and Dru next year. and i think we currently have 3 coming in for the following year and still another open spot

but again, i definitely could be wrong about plenty of this
    Yes, Sheppard is in the class of 2024. I keep a chart at home (hope it's correct) , but after Sellend, Burckhard and Dru graduate, the next season is 2023-2024 , so I have listed as incoming FR , Hilary Behrens and Jenna Hopp, with the roster at 13 players. The 2024-25 season we have 3 incoming freshmen, Katie Vaseka, Emily Fox and Mahli Abdouch, with 13 on the roster. I don't know if that's correct, but if it's not then I'll update my chart.

Leave a comment:

• jackdaniel
    replied
    To me Ross reminds me of Tylee, really tough athletic defender who can score also and has good size at 6'1". She follows Jackrabbit basketball so she must have some interest. Either Sheppard, Ross or Pawliki would be great.

I know whoever he gets, she'll have to be a high energy player, who puts forth a lot of effort, like both Paige and Haleigh are. I remember in a mic'd up video of AJ during practice he said ( NOT AN EXACT QUOTE) " you guys are just jogging up and down the court, basketball is not a jogging sport " I think he looks for those types , as well as sharing the ball and fitting into his style of play. That's what makes our teams so good. He get the most out of the players he recruits so he's somewhat picky I think, but not overly so.He looks at all their attributes, and evaluates them fairly.
    Last edited by jackdaniel; 04-09-2022, 09:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• LetsGoRabbits
    replied
    Originally posted by Jackrabbit2012 View Post

Do we even know if there is an offer out to Ross? I saw Olivia Pawlicki liked AJ's "Great Day to be a Jackrabbit" tweet, so I'm guessing there is still some interest there. We also have an offer out to Sheppard still, so we have to be getting close to full in that class...
    i will not pretend to be the MOST up to date on all the high school players, so i could definitely be wrong!

but i feel pretty sure that Sheppard is the 2024 class

but i think we will have an opening next year. and now with Dru we will graduate Myah, and Paiton, and Dru next year. and i think we currently have 3 coming in for the following year and still another open spot

but again, i definitely could be wrong about plenty of this

Leave a comment:

Working...
X