• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OldHare
    replied
    Re: Future Rosters

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
    If she couldn't crack the lineup at State why should we care where she transfers? Don't think it stings at all. Opportunity to get a player who can actually compete for playing time.
    The injury bug had bitten Annabelle while in Brookings. She still might show some skill before she completes the college career.

Leave a comment:

• jackdaniel
    replied

Let's not forget Emily Clemens of W. Ill is her former H.S. classmate and teammate,which might be a big reason why she chose W. Ill.

Leave a comment:

• JACKGUYII
    replied

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
    Transferring within the conference definitely stings a bit. Isn't there an added rule about transferring within a conference?
    If she couldn't crack the lineup at State why should we care where she transfers? Don't think it stings at all. Opportunity to get a player who can actually compete for playing time.

Leave a comment:

• THE PRIDE IS BACK!!!
    replied

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
    Graettinger transferring to W. Illinois. Don't see transfers within conference very often...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Transferring within the conference definitely stings a bit. Isn't there an added rule about transferring within a conference?

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied

I wonder if they were recruiting her out of high school. They have to be evaluating her from high school tapes and scouting reports, as there is basically no film available from her time with the Jacks.

Leave a comment:

• jacks1
    replied

Graettinger transferring to W. Illinois. Don't see transfers within conference very often...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
    The article indicates the Summit League granted the additional year. I would have expected the authority was the NCAA.
    Per 12.8.4.2 (pg. 77), member conferences administer the medical hardship waivers. Discussion of waiver specifics could get confusing when comparing Macy's situation with one like Seekamp's, which was reportedly approved by the NCAA; however, I believe the latter was subject to Committee on Student-Athlete Reinstatement review.

Leave a comment:

• OldHare
    replied

Originally posted by Rabbit74 View Post
    Macy got another year of eligibility

http://www.gojacks.com/news/2017/4/2...year-back.aspx
    The article indicates the Summit League granted the additional year. I would have expected the authority was the NCAA.

Leave a comment:

• Southeast
    replied

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
    And there was much rejoicing.
    No kidding - it's good to have the official word. The WBB Twitter page had a photo of her on the court with no knee brace a couple days ago. It looked like a casual dribbling drill, but that's a good sign.

Leave a comment:

• THE PRIDE IS BACK!!!
    replied

Originally posted by Rabbit74 View Post

And there was much rejoicing.

Leave a comment:

• Rabbit74
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Hip2daHop
    replied

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
    Maybe UConn grad transfer.
    Even salty seniors from the Summit League..

Leave a comment:

• OldHare
    replied

Originally posted by Hip2daHop View Post
    How about some good old fashioned 5th year transfers who want to win? Scorers.....
    Maybe UConn grad transfer.

Leave a comment:

• Hip2daHop
    replied

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
    I'm guessing that Chynna will be on scholarship again next school year. There will be four seniors on the roster this coming year, and at least five commits coming in the following year. That would bring the future scholarship commitments up to 14. Meanwhile, with the current, 13-player roster, as OldHare notes, it looks like there's some wiggle room for next season.
    How about some good old fashioned 5th year transfers who want to win? Scorers.....

Leave a comment:

• Jacked_Up
    replied

I'm guessing that Chynna will be on scholarship again next school year. There will be four seniors on the roster this coming year, and at least five commits coming in the following year. That would bring the future scholarship commitments up to 14. Meanwhile, with the current, 13-player roster, as OldHare notes, it looks like there's some wiggle room for next season.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X