X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GoJacks2011
    replied
    I had a few minutes on. Colbeck is great. She will be an excellent tandem with Paige Meyer. Greenway is equally impressive. I know SDSU is recruiting her but hard to imagine she doesn’t end up at a P5 school. Tomorrow’s game vs the Gophers has to be big for our MN recruiting if we continue to beat them like we have in the past.

Leave a comment:

• Walrus
    replied
    If you want to see Ellie Colbeck play, this link should get you to the Fergus Falls Otters state championship game vs Providence Academy. They are led by 8th grader, Maddyn Greenway. She is the daughter of Chad Greenway and is a 1000 point scorer before getting to high school. I watched the Fergus game last night. Colbeck seems to have good court vision. She is a good passer and has a nice shot. Last night was the first time that I watched her play, despite living less than 2 miles from the Otters home gym.

https://www.45tv.com/prep45/

Leave a comment:

• GrandpaLee
    replied
    Transfer Portal Surprises - after the tournaments, watch the transfer portal. Do NOT expect Jacks to lose anyone. However, I do expect worthy players/targets to appear to add further skilled depth.

www.wbbblog.com

History, before one-time transfer rule hits the fan ...

21-22: 354 entries (so far...)
    20-21: 1,159
    19-20: 490
    18-19: 589
    17-18: 453

UPDATE 20 March 2022: 532 entries now in transfer portal, including 7 from Oral Roberts.

Watch UKC since Coach Hoyt took Oklahoma State HC position - just two players leaving UKC .... right now.

Okay. here's a long-shot prediction, 100-1 odds: Sydni Schetnan is not playing at Louisville WBB & is not on the VB roster.

Is it too much to dream of her paired up with Brooklyn Meyer in the paint?
    Last edited by GrandpaLee; 03-20-2022, 11:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• LetsGoRabbits
    replied
    Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
    I'm just a fan, but would love to see Ross playing with our other great recruits coming in. It would challenge her for sure, but just looking at Timmer this year say's she'd fit right in quickly most likely. She's an exceptional athlete who will do fine wherever she goes to school. She reminds me a little of Maria Boever with her length and athleticism and able to hit three's. Tough, tenacious all -around good player, offense and defense. She really plays to win, you can see that by her intense reaction after each made bucket for her team.
    i really want her to be a rabbit also!!! but i just dont know if we have space on the roster and we have two really good guards coming in from minnesota. as i said already, we WILL be fine either way, but i also feel like she would be a great fit!

i think she might be one of the better athletes we have ever had. at this moment, i cannot think of a better athlete we have had recently. i cannot really think of anyone i would call a good comparison, but i will say Kerri young. i think ross is better athlete and kerri a better shooter

Leave a comment:

• jackdaniel
    replied
    I'm just a fan, but would love to see Ross playing with our other great recruits coming in. It would challenge her for sure, but just looking at Timmer this year say's she'd fit right in quickly most likely. She's an exceptional athlete who will do fine wherever she goes to school. She reminds me a little of Maria Boever with her length and athleticism and able to hit three's. Tough, tenacious all -around good player, offense and defense. She really plays to win, you can see that by her intense reaction after each made bucket for her team.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X