X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Kwsn...

Originally posted by AugieJackFan View Post
    Oh come on. That's laughable.
    No, it's not. Sorry you don't understand that.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
      Technically, no they didn't.

Exhibition. Means the game doesn't count. It didn't go on either team's schedule as a win or as a loss. It was an exhibition. Which means it was essentially a scrimmage that SDSU opened up to fans and charged admission.

Make that game one that counted on the schedule, and SDSU wins by 20. Or more.
      Technically yes, they did lose it. Look at the starter's minutes in the game below looks like all the starters played their normal minutes to me. That's a loss plain and simple no matter if it's labeled an exhibition or not. Like I said the top NSIC teams are very good.

23 WILLIAMS, Kai 32
      40 CORDOVA, Anthony 28
      10 SARGENT, Clint...... 17
      20 CALLAHAN, Garrett... 35
      05 MOSS, Dale.......... 25

Comment

No, it's not. Sorry you don't understand that.
        And techinically there is one more loss.. you having lost this argument. lol

Comment

Originally posted by AugieJackFan View Post
          Technically yes, they did lose it. Look at the starter's minutes in the game below looks like all the starters played their normal minutes to me. That's a loss plain and simple no matter if it's labeled an exhibition or not. Like I said the top NSIC teams are very good.

23 WILLIAMS, Kai 32
          40 CORDOVA, Anthony 28
          10 SARGENT, Clint...... 17
          20 CALLAHAN, Garrett... 35
          05 MOSS, Dale.......... 25
          I'm sorry you have a problem with comprehension of the term "exhibition."

If the game had counted against SDSU's record, they would have won.

I fail to see how stating that somehow besmirches the reputation of the NSIC.
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

It occurs to me that the exhibition/SMSU discussion is off-topic.

I would continue on a new topic but really don't see the point. My apologies to everyone.

Play on.
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I'm sorry you have a problem with comprehension of the term "exhibition."

If the game had counted against SDSU's record, they would have won.

I fail to see how stating that somehow besmirches the reputation of the NSIC.
              So what about the other 19 losses the Jack's had this season. Those wins counted against their record - why didn't they win those? Perhapd because the were outplayed? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, there's a thought... lol Anyway.. next subject...

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros
                I have been very suspicious of your handle, and now the true colors are showing and they are not yellow and blue, but augie blue and gold. So did you ever throw carrots on the floor sometime in your near past? And are you stating NSIC is superior to the Summit League because SWMU won an exhibition game?
                Please discuss posts, not posters. Thanks.
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

AugieJackFan: Within the context of this thread, you're throwing out smack. Stop.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                    AugieJackFan: Within the context of this thread, you're throwing out smack. Stop.
                    I disagree. He's discussing the exhibition game with Filbert and doing so with facts. He's not smacking anymore than Filbert. Maybe let people discuss things a bit.....

Comment

Originally posted by EQguy View Post
                      I just had a flash of brilliance. How about organizing a call in. They take calls at any time, why don't we just have a day when a bunch of people call in and talk Jackrabbits, let it take up a bunch of time and really work Craig up into a lather.
                      He actually got pretty lathered up today, I found it quite amusing.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                        I disagree. He's discussing the exhibition game with Filbert and doing so with facts. He's not smacking anymore than Filbert. Maybe let people discuss things a bit.....
                        Personally, I think it's a topic for discussion, but off-topic for this thread.

For what it's worth.
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

So because SDSU lost the exhibition game, the Summit is inferior to the Northern Sun? I think thats what our augie friend would like us to believe. I dont see how that is an attack on a poster but it was preceived as such. Is that factual enough?

Comment

I doubt anyone cares about my opinion, but I agree. Maybe not in this thread, though, as Filbert said.

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                            So because SDSU lost the exhibition game, the Summit is inferior to the Northern Sun? I think thats what our augie would like us to believe. I dont see how that is an attack on a poster but it was preceived as such

He didn't say the NSIC was superior, just that it was "far from rinky dink."
                            Originally posted by JackFan96
                            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Personally, I think it's a topic for discussion, but off-topic for this thread.

For what it's worth.
                              Can agree there, but he wasn't smacking like he was accused of by another moderator.

And for what it's worth you were off topic with him so.......

Comment

At least this thread is kinda humorous. I said I thought the Augie fan was throwing out some smack "within the context of the thread" and it seems threads go into a death spiral once someone decides to remind us for the umpteenth time that the Jackrabbit men have had some struggles this season.

Just my opinion.

On the subject of the thread, I have to admit I've only heard the KWSN show once and that was a long time ago and nothing was said about SDSU, good or bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X