Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Kwsn...

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
    Better not say too much or John will whine about the message board losers again over the air.
    the nice thing is , I wont hear him whine cause i dont listen to them anymore

Comment

Better not say too much or John will whine about the message board losers again over the air.
      Did they say something? Ha. If they didn't care they wouldn't be reading them.

I didn't know they said anything. I'm sorry I turned the dial back over there briefly today, I won't make that mistake again.

Comment

what they say and they say it all the time is like if they have terry on or somebody associated with SDSU they'll be like we have to let them on or the SDSU message boards will be attacking us again.... or something like that.... I look at it as a good thing because they never mention the USD message boards or anything like that......

Comment

Like Craig says, "If you don't like what we say, turn the dial." I did a long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
            what they say and they say it all the time is like if they have terry on or somebody associated with SDSU they'll be like we have to let them on or the SDSU message boards will be attacking us again.... or something like that.... I look at it as a good thing because they never mention the USD message boards or anything like that......
            I just don't get why they say anything at all. Its like they are paying us a huge favor by having SDSU guys on the air. I don't understand the need for backhanded comments about it everytime they have a coach or T.V. on the show. SDSU has the biggest alumni base in the City, isn't it just common sense to cater to that crowd? Isn't the goal in having a daily talk show to keep the largest available crowd happy with your programming/guests?

Comment

Really? There's another sports talk show in town? Huh. I never knew ...
              "You trusted us"

Comment

I just don't get why they say anything at all. Its like they are paying us a huge favor by having SDSU guys on the air. I don't understand the need for backhanded comments about it everytime they have a coach or T.V. on the show. SDSU has the biggest alumni base in the City, isn't it just common sense to cater to that crowd? Isn't the goal in having a daily talk show to keep the largest available crowd happy with your programming/guests?
                Well said. EVERY time they talk SDSU there has to be some sort of backhanded comment....and then Craig has to come back saying how he really does wish SDSU well. Gee, why do feel the need to say that? I would respect him more if he just was all anti-SDSU. Two of his former hosts have acknowledged he has some sort of issue w/ SDSU. He is far from likeable or insightful. Really, tell me what Craig brings to the table? Bring us the USF womens game in primetime, we're all dying to hear that!

It doesn't matter anymore. Backpeddle all you want fellas. 99.1 has the "Worldwide Leader" not to mention a show that is easily, and I'm not being biased here, much better than the afternoon show of cranky Craig and whatever sidekick he tries next. On top of all that, 99.1 has a likeability factor. Warren can talk State or Brad can talk USD and do it in a professional way....no smart#ss comments and the hosts have a mutual respect instead of one cranky oldschool guy thinking, for whatever reason, he's above anyone not named Henrickson.

On top of all that, you want to compare the companies of Backyard (KWSN) to Results (KSOO) and it's simply laughable. Best of luck KWSN, you'll get what you deserve.

Comment

Working...
                X