2010 Recruits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2010 Recruits

Just wondering if there has been any new news on Marcus Hemstra. Has he signed on anywhere and are we still looking at him?

Comment

SDSU has extended an offer to 6'9" Ellsworth, MN Junior Trevor Gruis.

Comment

Originally posted by dozer1981 View Post
        Just wondering if there has been any new news on Marcus Hemstra. Has he signed on anywhere and are we still looking at him?
        No and YES!

Comment

Originally posted by Cadsev View Post
          SDSU has extended an offer to 6'9" Ellsworth, MN Junior Trevor Gruis.

Is this a worthwhile offer Cadsev? What do you know about him?
          Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
            Is this a worthwhile offer Cadsev? What do you know about him?
            Athletic big and strong. Only going to get better....fits the mold of the athletic kids they are bringing in and would be a nice addition. Is a five man...good hands, good passer, scored his 1,000 career point today in high school game. Indeed would be a good get if he verbals.

Comment

Any recruits at the tournament this weekend?

Comment

I saw Mr. Fiegen on Monday night.

Comment

I would have went to the Madison-SFC game last nt if not for the Summit. A pal said Fiegen dominated (he should have, SFC is very small) and had 23. Said White didn't score a ton but played a great all-around game.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                    Any recruits at the tournament this weekend?
                    I saw Fiegen, White, Larson (Iowa recruit) and Adol Luong (sp?). Cadsev may have been with them, but I am not for sure on that. I did see Fiegen's dad there on Sat night.
                    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Minnesota Preps reported that we have made a scholarship offer to Marshall Bjorklund. He is a 6-7 junior from Sibley East and is rated in the top five juniors in the state of Minnesota. This season he has averaged 20.7 ppg and 15.7 rpg. North Dakota State University and Northern Illinios have also offered and he is drawing some interest from the University of Minnesota.

Comment

Marshall Bjorkland is the real deal. He's got all the fundamentals and is a rebounding machine. He may fly under the radar as he will miss the AAU spring season recovering from shoulder surgery. Hopefully he will be back on the court later this summer...not sure if we will see him with the Comets, Pump n Run or Magic? NDSU may be on the top of his list because of their AG program.

Comment

Terry mentioned in his Live Blog that we have extended an offer to 6'9" Trevor Gruis out of Ellsworth, MN.

http://minnesota.rivals.com/viewpros...2&pr_key=95065

Comment

Everyone is jumping the sinking ship at Iowa. Their top in-state recruit has decommitted. Any news about the kid from Sioux Falls who has committed to the Hawkeyes? Story I read a while back had Krabbenhofft steering him toward Iowa because Wisconsin didn't have a scholarship to offer him (he thought Iowa would be a good fit and thought the program was on the way up - doesn't look that way any more). Did the Jacks try to recruit him?

Comment

Originally posted by crjack View Post
                              Everyone is jumping the sinking ship at Iowa. Their top in-state recruit has decommitted. Any news about the kid from Sioux Falls who has committed to the Hawkeyes? Story I read a while back had Krabbenhofft steering him toward Iowa because Wisconsin didn't have a scholarship to offer him (he thought Iowa would be a good fit and thought the program was on the way up - doesn't look that way any more). Did the Jacks try to recruit him?
                              May or Caughlin? I think him going to Iowa was his own pick.... Maybe Joe gave him advise but I don't think he went there because of Joe.... And as far as I know he hasn't decommitted, but anything is possible before he signs on the dotted line....

Comment

Originally posted by crjack View Post
                                Any news about the kid from Sioux Falls who has committed to the Hawkeyes? Story I read a while back had Krabbenhofft steering him toward Iowa because Wisconsin didn't have a scholarship to offer him (he thought Iowa would be a good fit and thought the program was on the way up - doesn't look that way any more). Did the Jacks try to recruit him?
                                I think he may have been talking about Cody Larson.

Comment

Working...
                                X