2010 Recruits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2010 Recruits

He was there sporting a Jackrabbit shirt.

Comment

I'd sure like to see us concentrate on getting some "bigs" into the program rather than guards.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
        He was there sporting a Jackrabbit shirt.
        Thought that was him but I have seen is pic only once in the paper and that was a while ago.
        Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

He was there....wearing an SDSU shirt....but has to be offered first to verbal.

Comment

Originally posted by Cadsev View Post
            He was there....wearing an SDSU shirt....but has to be offered first to verbal.
            Is there an echo? I guess time will tell if the Jacks will offer. He seemed to garner a lot of attention from the coaches at Midnight Madness!

Comment

Mike Rostampour a 6'7 215 lb forward out of Mendota Heights Sibley High School has offers from NDSU and Wisc Milwaukee. Others showing interest are SDSU and Santa Clara.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                Is there an echo? I guess time will tell if the Jacks will offer. He seemed to garner a lot of attention from the coaches at Midnight Madness!
                Thanks for your insight, knowledge and information of the recruitment of Adol Aluong. Again, it's difficult to verbal when you have not been offered and as of last weekend SDSU was not close to an offer to him.

Comment

Your welcome and thanks for your continued PR Blitz of Dakota Schooler players on this forum.

Comment

Wow, do you think we could turn down the ego's a bit. Cadsev has some pretty first hand information on area recruits. JackGuy apparently has broad access to many national recruiting websites.

Can't we all just get along (or Adol Aluong as it may be).
                    "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                    -Leo Rosten

Comment

Thanks for your insight, knowledge and information of the recruitment of Adol Aluong. Again, it's difficult to verbal when you have not been offered and as of last weekend SDSU was not close to an offer to him.
                      Do people here feel we should be close to offering him? I've only seen him play a couple of times and that was last winter, nothing this summer.
                      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I would like to hear Cadsev's thought on that. I watched Roosy play once last year (at the Dakota Schoolers Classic) and with my limited basketball knowledge thought he got outplayed by the kid from Sioux City (can't remember name, thought Gentry or something similar). But again, that was with my limited basketball knowledge and a very small sample.
                        "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                        -Leo Rosten

Comment

Snag seems to be SDSU staff doesn't see him possibly as a PG. I differ on that opinion but he was regulated to a 2 guard most of last HS season. He has PG skills and will play the 1 primarily for RHS this season.

Comment

Snag seems to be SDSU staff doesn't see him possibly as a PG. I differ on that opinion but he was regulated to a 2 guard most of last HS season. He has PG skills and will play the 1 primarily for RHS this season.
                            Just from what I've seen, I'd question his quickness at the D1 level for a PG. I think he's a good player, just not sure if he has the quicks for D1 PG. That's without any consulting with his HS coach. Just from what I've seen in limited action.
                            "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Notes on recruits Rostampour and Filipek.
                              http://minnesotapreps.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=868861

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum View Post
                                Just from what I've seen, I'd question his quickness at the D1 level for a PG. I think he's a good player, just not sure if he has the quicks for D1 PG. That's without any consulting with his HS coach. Just from what I've seen in limited action.
                                Quickness isn't an issue and in fact is a selling point for him. He's certainly athletic and quick enough plus has added strength and body mass to prepare himself. He'll be a solid one by the time he leaves HS. It's inexperience at the position that creates concern more than ability or physical attributes.

Comment

Working...
                                X