Fort Wayne Round 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fort Wayne Round 2

How in the hell was that a kick ball? It's the same ref making these "questionable" calls.

Comment

Jacks have missed two front ends of 1 and 1s. Those are killer.

Also, Parks does not look good at all tonight and has 3 TO already.

'Dons by 2, 3:56 left

Comment

Wow, horrible free throw shooting is going to lose this game.

Comment

Originally posted by AZjack View Post
          Wow, horrible free throw shooting is going to lose this game.
          So frustrating missing those front ends of 1 and 1s.

Tevin King hasn't made a FT since Jan 7th. He's gone 0-9 since.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
            Jacks have missed two front ends of 1 and 1s. Those are killer.

Also, Parks does not look good at all tonight and has 3 TO already.

'Dons by 2, 3:56 left
            Parks was sick with the flu today and missed the shoot around.

Comment

Half: SDSU 44, IPFW 44.

Jacks lead by as much as 10, but IPFW responded.

Not good for the Jacks as they shoot 57% but end up tied. IPFW came in at 46%.

IPFW is 6-18 from deep. Jacks are 3-7.

Marshall leads with 14 points. Landis with 16 and Calder with 13 for IPFW.

Comment

We're going to need to play better D in the second half to win this one I think. Although we can really score I don't think we are built to win a shoot out. If IPFW scores 80 I think we could be in trouble.

Comment

This game is reminding me of the UNO game. Need to play play better on the defensive end.

Theisen and King are having good games.

Comment

Wow, this is every bit the shootout it was hyped up to be. The Dons have made some tough layups, and of course a couple of 3's that bombed in from another zip code. I'll give them credit. Their crowd, while small, is pretty good too.

We are going to need more D to win this one. I don't see us coming out on top in this type of shootout on the FW home court.

Comment

Our defense wasn't good, but it wasn't that bad either. IPFW has made some tough shots and quite frankly have had a lot of bounces go their way.

I like what Telly is doing so far. He is being aggressive on the drive and cutting to the basket, and has got some easy buckets because of it.

Parks much have the flu, because he doesn't look anything like himself.

Landis is having a weird game. He is making his tough shots and missing his easier ones.

Konchar is just a tough SOB and he has skill to go with it. Can't believe we'll be seeing this kid for 3 more years after this one.
                      If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                      - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                        Our defense wasn't good, but it wasn't that bad either. IPFW has made some tough shots and quite frankly have had a lot of bounces go their way.

I like what Telly is doing so far. He is being aggressive on the drive and cutting to the basket, and has got some easy buckets because of it.

Parks much have the flu, because he doesn't look anything like himself.

Landis is having a weird game. He is making his tough shots and missing his easier ones.

Konchar is just a tough SOB and he has skill to go with it. Can't believe we'll be seeing this kid for 3 more years after this one.
                        Rebounding was killer in the first half. IPFW had 7 offensive rebounds and 12 second chance points. Jacks only had 2. That can't continue if the Jacks are going to gut this out.

Comment

IPFW is 4-4 in the second half and 3-3 from deep.

IPFW up 7

Comment

IPFW starts 4-5 from 3 point land to start the half...
                            If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                            - Steven Wright

Comment

Theisen up to 13 points.

10:54 left, Jacks down 6.

Jacks have 9 turnovers and I swear most of them are losing it on the drive to the hoop.

Comment

Daum makes the bucket + gets fouled. Misses the FT.

On the other end, IPFW gets the loose ball that somehow bounced into their hands and hits the layup and the foul. Konchar makes the FT.

'Dons by 7, 8:39 left.

Comment

Working...
                                X