X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fort Wayne Round 2

http://m.sdsucollegian.com/sports/ar....html?mode=jqm
    https://twitter.com/gojacksmbb
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by bulldogs53 View Post
      This is what I'm talking about, well said SUPERBUNNY and Thanks! I'm am so tired of hearing we are not a good road team, we can't beat NDSU and Denver because of their style. When is it going to stop, we have our entire team, experienced and have played in tough venues, no more excuses. We were picked as preseason favorites for a reason. Do the players think they are the best, if they do we will leave Fort Wayne with a W.
      Thanks for the post! Winning on the road is hard! You see that in every league. Sure we've had losses at NDSU and Denver in recent years. Guess what? They are also a couple of the better teams in the conference year in and year out. I laughed at all of those that thought we would go undefeated in conference play. Sure, if we played well in every game we probably would be undefeated. It doesn't go that way. The saying "That's why they play the game!" comes to mind.

The great news is the team is healthy and controls their own destiny from this point forward. Can't ask for a whole lot more. Now, let's see how bad they want it! How bad a taste did they have in their mouth losing to NDSU in the final last year? Personally, I think they are going to finish really strong. It will be fun to watch!

SUPERBUNNY
      MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1wBh4I5qIc
        Nagy talks about some defense again as well as having their own destiny in the race.
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Great article on Cory there! I've gotten to know him a bit, the past few years. Just an excellent young man. Glad to see him get some recognition.

Comment

Nagy said it's been a bad week.

Bittle has an achilles injury and hasn't practiced all week. Marshall is still banged up too but he will be the rest of the season.

He also said they've tested guys this week for strep throat and some guys have had the stomach flu.

"No excuses" for tonight though according to Nagy.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post

Bittle has an achilles injury and hasn't practiced all week. Marshall is still banged up too but he will be the rest of the season.

He also said they've tested guys this week for strep throat and some guys have had the stomach flu.

Sounds like the same story we've been hearing all season long.

Comment

That gym is empty and ugly....

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                  That gym is empty and ugly....
                  A true gymnasium. High schoolish.

I remember these IPFW radio guys getting very one-sided in previous years. They really went after Braden Carlson for being playing dirty in one of those games.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post

I think Nagy is playing with playing with IPFW a bit.

Comment

14:26 first half.

SDSU leads 14-7

Comment

Video feed is very jerky for me. I might need some meclizine before this is over.
                        An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens.Robert Benchley
                        US actor, author, & humorist (1889 - 1945)

Comment

Marshall is doing a great job on Landis so far. He attempted 2 shots and made a really tough fade away. The other shot was from damn near half court.

Comment

Jacks aren't going to get any whistles tonight.

Comment

There's nothing "flat" about the Jacks' start tonight. So far, so good. Lots of energy and effort. Only up 7, however. That can vanish quickly if they let down on D.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                                Jacks aren't going to get any whistles tonight.
                                Was just going to say that. Jacks have been called for 3-4 fouls on the rebound so far. Jacks have no FTs too.

Comment

Working...
                                X