NCAA 6thFan Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NCAA 6thFan Contest

Woke up early and so got started again and got it to 53-47, but not sure how long it will take them to get it back. Good morning Jacks fans, let's hold them off today!

Comment

Even I have thrown in a few votes. Not high tech enough to grasp the concept of scripts, but will do what I can.

Comment

I've been impressed with the diligence of our voters on maintaining our lead this morning. What also surprises me is that we continue to out vote our potential matchup between stAte/Bryant at a nearly 2 to 1 margin. I figured that margin would drop some with how close that matchup has become. This all bodes well if we can advance after Saturday night.

Comment

Staying at 53 - 47 through the morning so far. Nice. Perhaps they are taking a break before their big weekend voting event. Keep pushing the lead.
          The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Originally posted by JackrabbitGuy View Post
            Staying at 53 - 47 through the morning so far. Nice. Perhaps they are taking a break before their big weekend voting event. Keep pushing the lead.
            Yeah, I've been surprised too. Been voting all morning, expecting that to show up as 52-48 every 20 minutes...way to go Jacks fans! And Nidaros, you don't have to be high tech, just keep clicking...15 minutes on, 5 minutes off, works for me to stay fresh. We can use 15-30-60 minutes a day from everybody (or, of course more if it strikes your fancy!)

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
              Yeah, I've been surprised too. Been voting all morning, expecting that to show up as 52-48 every 20 minutes...way to go Jacks fans! And Nidaros, you don't have to be high tech, just keep clicking...15 minutes on, 5 minutes off, works for me to stay fresh. We can use 15-30-60 minutes a day from everybody (or, of course more if it strikes your fancy!)
              By this, do you mean 15 minutes voting for SDSU, then 5 minutes voting for NDSU?

Comment

Originally posted by bisonboone11 View Post
                By this, do you mean 15 minutes voting for SDSU, then 5 minutes voting for NDSU?
                Duh...the other way around of course

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
                  Duh...the other way around of course
                  Haha. That's what I like to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by bisonboone11 View Post
                    Haha. That's what I like to hear.
                    Why do you think you guys were climbing back on BYU????

Comment

I love these iMacros!!! I originally tried to copy some of the macros from TK, but I was obviously messing something up when I was pasting it in on my computer. Syntax error after syntax error. So I decided to take a few minutes on YouTube to learn about iMacros and found they were relatively easy to set up on my own. I have not thought of an application yet, but it is only a matter of time before I set up some for work. I can actually say that I've learned something from voting for the Jackrabbits that will ultimately help me be more productive at work!

Mine is not set up to blaze through at lightning speeds, but I find that if I set up my iMacro to loop through the macro 100 times, I can do 100 votes in less than 15 minutes. If I were serious about this, I really believe I could pound out close to 1,000 votes in about 2.5 hours!

Thanks TK for inspiring another Rabbit voter to adopting technology to improve my performance at work and on the 6th Fan voting!

Comment

5 p.m. and all is well on the bridge!! It has been an interesting afternoon...always expecting that we may fall back. It is interesting that there is no way of knowing (except I guess if you can get into the data and interpret it) whether you are pulling away, holding steady, or losing ground...until the numbers change. They haven't all day.

I hope that everybody will be on board tonight as fully as you can, as we gird for the weekend battle. The end is in sight, but barely...the next two days will be interesting. We must hold the line (says Captain Obvious)!

Comment

WIU 48 hour voting marathon starts here at six. Going to need to step up our game.

Comment

Hopefully Western's 48 hour voting block didn't get too much traction. If it did, hopefully the people that signed up to attend would have been voting anyways.
                            "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

Bison are 50-50, and they are in the green. I know there is still a lot of time but I think that they will pull this one out. I don't believe that BYU will give up without a fight though.
                              "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

Lead down to 52-48.

Comment

Working...
                                X