Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ORU

34-23 Jacks at halftime!

D is playing good and we're rebounding as well. Need to stay focused on that end for the second half.
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Comment

At half, Jacks up 34-23.

Pearson, ORU 3 fouls
      DoMo, ORU 2 fouls
      Bell-Holter 2 fouls?

Only Griff has 2 fouls for the Jacks.

Comment

Terry Vandrovek said there was a block/charge called at the same time... What was that about?

Comment

Originally posted by Krow View Post
          Terry Vandrovek said there was a block/charge called at the same time... What was that about?
          One official called a block, the other called a charge, they discussed it for a while and decided to split the difference and give them both fouls.

Saw it on webstream but really couldn't tell what the right call should have been.
          If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
          - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Krow View Post
            Form what tyler said one ref said block other charge couldn't agree so both got a foul. Not sure. Wish I could watch it there but radio will have to do.

Tyler said it was a blarge. Lol.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
              One official called a block, the other called a charge, they discussed it for a while and decided to split the difference and give them both fouls.Saw it on webstream but really couldn't tell what the right call should have been.
              I feel as though I'm pretty unbiased when it comes to officiating and I really thought it was a charge. The only way it could have been a block is because Griff was so far ahead of DoMo that he got past him. Weird play. Either way I hope it doesn't have any outcome on the game (for foul trouble).
              Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

At the game. Staying with wife's family in brooking. The refs calling the perimiter tight seems to really affecting ORU's defensive gameplan. Thoughts? State is playing great though
                "No man stands so tall as when he stoops to help a child"

Comment

What's the turnout? Crowd really into it?

Comment

Dykstra(sp) inside on defense is really causing their bigs problems on the offensive front and the glass.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzled_Jack View Post
                      What's the turnout? Crowd really into it?
                      Feels good. Corners aren't full but a great turnout. Students are staying into being up 10-16 to all game.

Comment

20 point lead! I may just have a 1-man riot in downtown Yankton tonight! What a game!

Comment

Hitting half your fg attempts is great but I like the ninety percent ft shooting.

Comment

Morrison just fouled out

Comment

Heemstra gave em some good minutes

Comment

Keep going guys you deserve a good win. This is a game I wouldn't mind running the score up on them.
                                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
                                X