ORU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ORU

This is a huge game this week and I went over to the ORU board and they already have a nice thread going. They even questioned our fanhood a little bit, because we didn't have a thread going yet. So here it is lets talk about the biggest game of the season so far.

Here is a link to the ORU board:

http://forum.orusports.com/index.php...-dakota-state/

Go State!

Re: ORU

It's Monday? What's to talk about? We've already played them. Put our game faces on and beat their heads in....that's my suggested gameplan.
    With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Limit second chance points, take care of the ball, and make FT's.....WIN.
      LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Defend the perimeter.
        Originally posted by JackFan96
        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Score points and keep the other guys from scoring them.

"I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
            Score points and keep the other guys from scoring them.

Dang it you beat me to it, score more points then the them and then we should win. thats the key to the game.

What does ORU avg for attendance? they pad their numbers also dont they?
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I always heard you win the FT battle (Both makes and attempts) you win the rebounding battle, and you commit less turnovers you will win about 95% of the time. whether or not that is true or not I have no clue, but I heard it somewhere and it usually factors out.

So if the Jacks do that they should win.

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
                I always heard you win the FT battle (Both makes and attempts) you win the rebounding battle, and you commit less turnovers you will win about 95% of the time. whether or not that is true or not I have no clue, but I heard it somewhere and it usually factors out.

So if the Jacks do that they should win.
                I heard that if you score more points then the other team, your gonna win.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by 89rabbit View Post
                  This is a huge game this week and I went over to the ORU board and they already have a nice thread going. They even questioned our fanhood a little bit, because we didn't have a thread going yet. So here it is lets talk about the biggest game of the season so far.

Here is a link to the ORU board:

http://forum.orusports.com/index.php...-dakota-state/

Go State!
                  Meh...let them question whatever they want. Just look at attendence of the conference tourney between Tulsa and Sioux Falls. That will put an end to that line of questioning.

As far as the game goes, I think that SDSU wins it by a small margin. As to the specifics of how, I will leave that up to the coaches. My job isn't to figure out a strategy, my job is to walk out of Frost with little to no voice left.
                  -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

I still think we should play "God's gonna cut you down." on the Video Screen.
                    I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                      I heard that if you score more points then the other team, your gonna win.
                      yeah, but that is the secret code for scoring more points

Comment

Or let's really tick off the ORU crowd... play "The Wicker Man" by Iron Maiden!

http://youtu.be/GyfIQ7s14wc
                        I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

One of you with privileges over on the ORU site might have a little fun asking whether they teach math at that school. They've got their team up by 4 games on us if they win, which is off by 33.33 percent.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
                            I still think we should play "God's gonna cut you down." on the Video Screen.
                            That would be tacky.

I'd go with the old classic: AC/DC's "Hell's Bells" personally . . .
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

While the temptation is almost overwhelming . . . I'd direct any well- or ill-earned smack to the appropriate section of the board. Thankyewwww!!!!!
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                              X