Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ORU

Originally posted by J.J. View Post
    SDSU should win easily. ORU is coming off a bad performance against UMKC and has probably been reading too many press clippings. The ORU short bench just got shorter with back up PG Manghum "doubtful" this week. I think SDSU will lead pretty much wire to wire, pull away late and win by 12-18 points.
    Nice reverse jinx attempt, but I think we will lose by at least 20.

(Take that.)
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
      Nice reverse jinx attempt, but I think we will lose by at least 20.

(Take that.)
      I think both teams are about even. The game in Tulsa got away because SDSU got tired (thank you Southern Utah travel partner). SDSU will have a great energetic crowd and will be up for the game. ORU is not going to win out. This is the obvious game that they drop. Wolters will get Pearson in foul trouble and with no back up point guard for ORU, SDSU will pull away in the second half. I could be wrong, but that is how I see the game playing out.

Comment

My opinion, if people's minutes aren't limited due to foul trouble, we win.
        “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

The two games we lost in conference were on the road and featured a player from the opponent go off for way more than their season average.

I just don't see that happening. As a matter of fact, I think it is time that one of our guys goes off for 10+ more than their average. I think we need this one for the team's confidence. No matter what, they will head to Sioux Falls knowing they can beat everyone in the conference. It just feels better knowing that they have beaten them.

Keep a lid on Morrison is job #1 for the Jacks.

I hope it is a huge crowd! It would be a shame if it wasn't. SDSU Men's Basketball is back but are the fans?

SUPERBUNNY
          MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post

I hope it is a huge crowd! It would be a shame if it wasn't. SDSU Men's Basketball is back but are the fans?

SUPERBUNNY
            I just went to look about tickets and there are only about 200 reserved seats left and those were in the outermost sections. Then just general admission. We are going to try to get up there, but as always it depends if we can get out of work early from Yankton.

Comment

Originally posted by leeshajo View Post
              I just went to look about tickets and there are only about 200 reserved seats left and those were in the outermost sections. Then just general admission. We are going to try to get up there, but as always it depends if we can get out of work early from Yankton.
              TV said 3,500-4,000 expected per the ticket office. I think it will exceed 4,000 if the weather remains nice. That would be huge for a Thursday night.
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Last year we lost by 8 as ORU shot 14-17 (82.4%!?!?!?!!!!???) from 3. Jesus. Something tells me that​ won't be repeated.

Comment

Last year we lost by 8 as ORU shot 14-17 (82.4%!?!?!?!!!!???) from 3. Jesus. Something tells me that​ won't be repeated.
                  Other teams always seemed to love shooting in Frost. Makes me wonder why we cant shoot lights out like that more often. at least this year I dont think anyone has shot for a high percent yet. Hopefully this teams D will keep that from repeating.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

That game has been permanently burned into my memory. That was an unreal performance.
                    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                      That game has been permanently burned into my memory. That was an unreal performance.
                      I'm almost glad I had to work that night.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                        Other teams always seemed to love shooting in Frost. Makes me wonder why we cant shoot lights out like that more often. at least this year I dont think anyone has shot for a high percent yet. Hopefully this teams D will keep that from repeating.
                        We need to teach the photographers to time their arena-flash pictures better, obviously.
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

The Jacks are going to take a big leap forward tomorrow night and beat ORU! Book it! It's OUR time!

Oral 78
                          Jacks 86

SUPERBUNNY
                          MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

You can count me out on this one. As much as I want to go. I won't be able to due to Jury Duty in my hometown. Combine that with two tests on Friday and I will only be able to follow them on Jackrabbit Insider. Bummed for sure.
                            "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                              You can count me out on this one. As much as I want to go. I won't be able to due to Jury Duty in my hometown. Combine that with two tests on Friday and I will only be able to follow them on Jackrabbit Insider. Bummed for sure.
                              Just out of curiosity, how'd they allow a Witness to be on the jury?

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                                First of all, that sucks. What a crappy reason to miss a game.

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                                Just out of curiosity, how'd they allow a Witness to be on the jury?
                                Second of all: nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X