Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ORU

Originally posted by witness View Post
    You can count me out on this one. As much as I want to go. I won't be able to due to Jury Duty in my hometown. Combine that with two tests on Friday and I will only be able to follow them on Jackrabbit Insider. Bummed for sure.
    "You see Bart. The key to avoiding jury duty is to say you prejudice against all races." -Homer Simpson
    With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
      I have not heard of Chris Tubbs. My best guess from reading this thread: he's on a radio sports talk show with Craig Mattick? One of the benefits of living in Watertown: we do not receive Sioux Falls talk radio.

Tubbs has been out of the limelight ever since Miami Vice was cancelled. He always hated playing second fiddle to Sonny Crocket. All he wanted to do was get the keys to the Ferrari one time! Now he is playing second fiddle to a first-rate dufus on small-time radio in small-market SoDak. So, take it a little easy on our boy Tubbs.

Go Jacks!

SUPERBUNNY
      MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

That was a great show but if you have a chance to see it today, it's really "dated" -- too much reliance on what was cool when it was made gives it no staying power.

Tubbs...now I wonder what happend to Crockett's partner Tubbs. going to Wikipedia

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post

Tubbs has been out of the limelight ever since Miami Vice was cancelled. He always hated playing second fiddle to Sonny Crocket. All he wanted to do was get the keys to the Ferrari one time! Now he is playing second fiddle to a first-rate dufus on small-time radio in small-market SoDak. So, take it a little easy on our boy Tubbs.

Go Jacks!

SUPERBUNNY
          Is that Phillip Seymour Hoffman or Jan Michael Vincent? Those triple name guys always confuse me.

Comment

Originally posted by BitsTD View Post
            Is that Phillip Seymour Hoffman or Jan Michael Vincent? Those triple name guys always confuse me.
            WRONG! Phillip Michael Thomas is the correct answer. That's two points for SDSU!

I have to admit the last couple hours of work are dragging. Mentally already in Frost Arena!

SUPERBUNNY
            MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

I'm really, really excited for this game. Haven't had many close conference games at home this season (12 point win over Oakland is the closest) and this one should be a nail-biter. I also think we'll have a loud crowd at this one.

I'll say SDSU by 6.
              Originally posted by JackFan96
              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Did anyone else notice that Steven Roundtree cut his dreadlocks off recently?

I hope he is like Sampson and lost all his power because of it.
                If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                - Steven Wright

Comment

It's about time to fire up Jackrabbit Extra and TV's chat and tip this one off. I'm trying to stay realistic in my expectations but am pretty excited to see how these teams match up a 2nd time. I don't think either a win or loss will make a big difference in the standings, but a win would do wonders in other ways. Get it done!

Comment

Tip-off to first media to, 10-2 Jacks. Dykstra for 5, and Wolters J.

Comment

At under 12 media TO, Jacks up 17-4, but Niles to line for 3.

Misses first, 2nd good, 3rd good.

Comment

Interior defense has been fantastic so far

Good move by Bob to go full court press here. SDSU doesn't have the depth. Its going to be vital for SDSU to get defensive stops so they can't set up their press.
                        Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

How did we get up so quick. I didn't have the radio on yet.
                          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Wolters has 2 steals and 5 point off those 2 steals.

Pearson is backing off challenging Wolters as he already has 2 fouls, and no sub to back him up.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                              How did we get up so quick. I didn't have the radio on yet.
                              ICE COLD ORU start, but they're coming on very strong now.

Comment

Wolters given breather, and Pearson commits his 3rd foul.

Injured sub has to come in to replace Pearson.

Jacks up 28-19 with 3:50 left in half.

Lots of steals and TO by ORU.

Comment

Working...
                                X