SDSU on Nebraska's schedule 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SDSU on Nebraska's schedule 2010

It's generally better to call security if there is an obnoxious drunk at a game rather than trying to take care of the problem yourself. That's what they are there for, and if a fight breaks out, you're in the clear.

Comment

I would (will) go to NU game. Depends on who The BISON have I agree that tickets will be in the parking lot. Its a big game for you guys and you need all the Dakota support you can get. What better way to go to Lincoln.
      www.bisonsports.net

www.gobison.com

Comment

Originally posted by JBB123 View Post
        I would (will) go to NU game. Depends on who The BISON have I agree that tickets will be in the parking lot. Its a big game for you guys and you need all the Dakota support you can get. What better way to go to Lincoln.
        classy. very nice.
        Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
          Drunken idiot and I aren't usually associated so I think I'll be alright. Thanks.
          So many possible reply's , but not on a smack thread so they must be held back.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic View Post
            So many possible reply's , but not on a smack thread so they must be held back.
            If it is a fact, it ain't smack! Sorry MD, couldn't resist.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
              As for tickets, is it pretty much a cinch that tickets will be available outside the stadium on game day?
              Tickets always are available throughout downtown and outside the stadium. Just how many and the price will depend on how Pelini does over the next two seasons.
              @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
              --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

There's been some rumblings around here in recent weeks about the current coaching staff's displeasure with the schedules they inherited from the previous administration. Of course our game in 2010 comes up in those discussions.

Interesting article today about Nebraska's approach to scheduling, including Rule No. 4: Avoid FCS opponents at all costs. Pelini says they've made commitments to people (I guess State would be among those people). He stops short of saying that he is committed to honoring those commitments, but I would hope he is. Regardless, I hope we insisted on a heck of a buyout in the contract.

There is mention in the article about the possiblity of moving our game to another year so that they can try to replace us with a home & home against a higher level opponent.
                @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

You can count on Nebraska dumping the Jacks for some other team if they can arrange it.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                    You can count on Nebraska dumping the Jacks for some other team if they can arrange it.
                    From the article listed, looks pretty promising to get dumped. But, they may not have as much success getting 2-1 or games in without dipping into FCS. If so, a neighboring state's team makes a lot of sense.

Comment

If Nebraska were to buy out the contract, what would SDSU receive in terms of cash? Would we receive the guarenteed amount? If the buyout ticket is $200,000 or more, I think we should go for the buyout and move on.

Comment

I am not sure how much the buyout amount would be. That is an interesting possibility I would like to figure out. If we could get a significant buyout from Nebraska it would be a great deal, especially if it came soon enough for us to have a chance to schedule another money game. I do know that the Nebraska game is our biggest scheduled payout at $400,000, however, Nebraska is requiring us to buy our ticket allotment instead of giving them to us like most schools do.

Comment

Remember everything in Nebraska is backwards. Sheep are still violated in large numbers comparable with Montana or Wyoming. Plus, most of their women are left untouched until the sheep run.

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman View Post
                            Remember everything in Nebraska is backwards. Sheep are still violated in large numbers comparable with Montana or Wyoming. Plus, most of their women are left untouched until the sheep run.
                            Haha what bluehat? Sounds like you were definately doing some postgame boozin!

Comment

I've seen few women from Nebraska with a full set of teeth, most of those that did have a full set were from South Dakota.....

Comment

Growing up in Yankton and looking out my window at Nebraska every day, Living in California and having to drive back through Nebraska to get there, I've gotten a certain feeling of Nebraska. Dread when having to drive across it. Better to be a Rabbit then a Sand Lizard.

Comment

Working...
                                X