Clear All

• Re: Time for a change?

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
    No joke, I am literally laughing
    He's still playing....UNBELIEVABLE.
    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Is there a way to change the thread title to take that question mark out of there and make it an excalmation point?
      Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

The question, Thumper, is where do you start the changes. This isn't all on TOB. The coaches put him in the position.

Comment

Lets take a trip to birdland.

Illinois State U next week

Comment

Originally posted by leeshajo View Post
            The question, Thumper, is where do you start the changes. This isn't all on TOB. The coaches put him in the position.
            WTF? The coaches put him in position to throw pick 6's every game and to puss out at the 1 yard line???
            "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

You gotta start somewhere and if your qb spots the other team 6 every game that is where I would start. Obviously he isn't cutting it.
              Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

remember the good ol days, didnt kardoes bring us back from big numbers to beat cal poly passing several 4 qtr td?
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

WTH, we have a delay penalty after a kickoff and now have to take a time out after a change of possessions cause we have 10 men on defense...geez, coaching issues?

Comment

The coaches meeting going something like this.

Stig says, how did the play calling go? Offense says, good, we ran up the middle and threw most every pass as 5 yards out. Not sure whats wrong with our 2 plays. Maybe if we run the same plays more. We dont let our lineman move, and we are giving up sacks, but we better not try to change anything, TOB gives us the best change to win. AFter 3 years, I bet his forth he, is going to finally learn to not throw into triple coverage, and stop throwing off his back foot and will stop throwing pick 6s. We better not worry about the back up getting any experience because we are still only going to run 2 plays, heck we might even start telling them what we are running and maybe we can just excute better then them, even if they know whats coming.

Stig says sounds good, how about the D
                    We are doing well, our line is to small but thats ok, if they run past the line, the line backers might make a tackle. WE still feel to protect the corners we are going to give the WR a 10 yard cushion no matter how many yards they need for the first. Also we are going to be out of positon and unable to wrap up tackles. We better not change it though, I think after running the same D formation after 3 years now, we better stick with it, its all we know.

Good enough, how about special teams.

Well, atleast we have a good punter.

Stig....Perfect.
                    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                      I'm gonna grab some popcorn...this thread's about to go viral!
                      I'm out of popcorn...
                      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Maybe TOB will pull himself

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
                          He just threw another pick 6, no joke.
                          So here's a funny story for you. We are down 30 in the fourth quarter, and instead of giving sumner reps, stig puts TOB back out there. TOB puts together a few nice passes, but then proceeds to throw a pass right to a POLY linebacker. Another interception, and Sumner remains on the bench.

I just **** myself from laughing so hard.

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                            Maybe TOB will pull himself
                            If he had any self awareness, he would do so. I once did it when I was pitching. I knew i sucked and the coach wouldn't pull me, so I just refused to throw a pitch.

Comment

Sumner looks good against the Prevent defense. Thanks for giving him a chance. i'm pissed.

Comment

I'm going to go fall in a pail of whiskey after this debacle. Can't wait to read this thread in the morning.
                                "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                                "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Working...
                                X