Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Moss?

I cant wait till I get old now.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
      And then a few years later, you look at the college girls and think "Is that my daughter doing jello shots?!?!"
      I am not familiar with jellow shots, in fact I did not get a good google explantion. I assume involves doing some drugs with jello.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
        I am not familiar with jellow shots, in fact I did not get a good google explantion. I assume involves doing some drugs with jello.
        You use vodka or another liquor to make the jello.

Tell me what this means, I was at the men's BB game and I actually thought the cheer team and cheerleaders were not a attractive as I remembered them being when I was at State. I still haven't resolved that thought in my mind.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
          Tell me what this means, I was at the men's BB game and I actually thought the cheer team and cheerleaders were not a attractive as I remembered them being when I was at State.
          It means either:

A) You are looking at the male cheerleaders

or

B) Your getting old and need glasses

or

C) Your getting really old and the delusions of how great the cheerleaders were when you were in college. In reality you were more amped up on testosterone and even the mascot looked alright at the time.

None of the above applies to me, because I think they are pretty hot.
          With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

I saw that Dale signed with an agent recently and will be pursuing the NFL and getting ready for the workouts. He signed with XAM sports, the same agency that represents Danny Batten and other MVC standouts. http://www.xamsports.com/nfl-players-clients

Does anybody know if a Jackrabbit has ever been invited the NFL combine? I wouldn't put it past Dale to get an invite.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchell View Post
              Does anybody know if a Jackrabbit has ever been invited the NFL combine? I wouldn't put it past Dale to get an invite.
              For some reason I think Doug Miller was invited to the combine. I remember hearing how he tested better than the top LB that year from Miami (whose name I cannot remember). I also would have assumed Steve Heiden would have gone being a 3rd round pick, but wasn't on campus at the time so I don't know.
              I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                You use vodka or another liquor to make the jello.

Tell me what this means, I was at the men's BB game and I actually thought the cheer team and cheerleaders were not a attractive as I remembered them being when I was at State. I still haven't resolved that thought in my mind.
                you were probably there last weekend when the cheer team was wearing those ugly black uniforms with the white leggings. very unattractive outfits. they would make Cher look old. wait Cher is old never mind that. but the uniforms were fugly

Comment

I'm going to miss all of this.......it's over it's really over.....

http://terryvandrovec.tumblr.com/pos...e-moss-has-put

With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Dang, he is legit. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he gets a call in April and ends up on an NFL team.

Comment

Great video, he made the plays no doubt about it.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                        I think you guys are selling Rollin short. He might not have Moss' leaping ability, but he can definitely stretch the field; he's caught some bombs this year.
                        Rollin isn't bad. He just has to work on the dropped balls. I can see Kool moving back to WR next year. I really like Hubert too. Yes, it was nice having Moss, but we do have WRs still on our roster. Don't think WR position will be our problem next year.
                        Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Originally posted by bub94 View Post
                          Rollin isn't bad. He just has to work on the dropped balls. I can see Kool moving back to WR next year. I really like Hubert too. Yes, it was nice having Moss, but we do have WRs still on our roster. Don't think WR position will be our problem next year.

Wr will be set for next year. Just look forward to sumner getting srping ball and fall camp to work with them as the starter. Would love to see kool move back to wr. Wished we could have watched moss for more then 1 year. I am glad he came out for 1 year.
                          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

And to think we COULD have been watching him play today, in heavy snowfall. I for one, like the rugged cold, snowy games.
                            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post

Wr will be set for next year. Just look forward to sumner getting srping ball and fall camp to work with them as the starter. Would love to see kool move back to wr. Wished we could have watched moss for more then 1 year. I am glad he came out for 1 year.
                              You would think that showing potential WR recruits a highlight video of Sumner to Moss and Rollin,and then telling them Sumner will be around for 3 more years should be very convincing.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll View Post
                                For some reason I think Doug Miller was invited to the combine. I remember hearing how he tested better than the top LB that year from Miami (whose name I cannot remember). I also would have assumed Steve Heiden would have gone being a 3rd round pick, but wasn't on campus at the time so I don't know.
                                You are correct. Doug did participate in the combine and I think tested highest in something like the shuttle run??? I believe Timmerman went as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X