Moss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Moss?

I'm excited to see what Jason Schnieder can do next year. He has a simular size & game to Moss's, probably not as dynamic after the catch but has promise. Plus Brandon Hubert getting more touches will be a plus too, he was actually the best at getting yards after the catch in my opinion.

Comment

I think you guys are selling Rollin short. He might not have Moss' leaping ability, but he can definitely stretch the field; he's caught some bombs this year.
      Originally posted by JackFan96
      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
        I think you guys are selling Rollin short. He might not have Moss' leaping ability, but he can definitely stretch the field; he's caught some bombs this year.
        This+++

Comment

I guess I was just assuming everyone knew about Rollin. He really progressed this season and should return as a 1st team All-Conference, maybe even some all-american consideration.

Comment

Having the dual threat of Rollins OR Moss did in a lot of teams. Having a single threat means double coverage on the one. Having two flyers/leapers means someone is going to get open, burn the D deep. Sumner's touch, while good this season, should only improve with experience.

Comment

I don't know if they keep track of this stuff but I feel he probably had the most drops though.

I feel hubert is good at breaking off tight coverage to get open espicially in the middle.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                I don't know if they keep track of this stuff but I feel he probably had the most drops though.

I feel hubert is good at breaking off tight coverage to get open espicially in the middle.
                Gotta find a new return guy, Hubert can't do it. Rollins is not a possession receiver, drops too many balls and isn't big enough to be in the middle of the field play after play. Hopefully one of the other guys steps up. Would be nice to find another Glen Fox, punter turned possession receiver.
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Since this board has a collective freak out if someone gets the school colors wrong or refers to Hobo Day as Hobo Days, I feel the need to point out that his name is Rollin and not Rollins. Not trying to pick on MD (okay, maybe a little); I've seen it a bunch of times.

I'd also argue that 6'1'' 215 is plenty big enough to go over the middle.

Comment

Perhaps your right regarding his size. I don't think he has what it takes to be our go to possession receiver but if that will be his role I hope he proves me wrong.

I didn't realize his name is Rollin and not Rollins and apologize for my ignorance. I met his parents and spent the whole day with them in Illinois, heck I'm even acquainted with them on the social networks. Hope I can remember for future reference.
                    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Since this board has a collective freak out if someone gets the school colors wrong or refers to Hobo Day as Hobo Days, I feel the need to point out that his name is Rollin and not Rollins. Not trying to pick on MD (okay, maybe a little); I've seen it a bunch of times.

I'd also argue that 6'1'' 215 is plenty big enough to go over the middle.
                      You forgot "AND STAY OFF MY LAWN, WHIPPERSNAPPERS!!!"

"I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                        You forgot "AND STAY OFF MY LAWN, WHIPPERSNAPPERS!!!"

Dammit. How quickly the roles reverse.

(And how quickly I feel old ...)

Comment

Dammit. How quickly the roles reverse.

(And how quickly I feel old ...)
                          Just wait till you graduate and go back for football games or what ever and in your late 20s and the whole time your there you think, I dont remember the girls in college look this good when I was here....even if it was just a couple years ago.
                          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                            Just wait till you graduate and go back for football games or what ever and in your late 20s and the whole time your there you think, I dont remember the girls in college look this good when I was here....even if it was just a couple years ago.
                            And then after a few more years, you look at the college girls and think "I don't remember them being so damn YOUNG!!!"
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                              And then after a few more years, you look at the college girls and think "I don't remember them being so damn YOUNG!!!"
                              And then a few years later, you look at the college girls and think "Is that my daughter doing jello shots?!?!"
                              “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                                And then a few years later, you look at the college girls and think "Is that my daughter doing jello shots?!?!"
                                And then a few more years later, you get your "old man card" and can say whatever you want to the college girls, because nobody turns in grandpa for being creepy. (borrowed from a Daniel Tosh comedy routine)
                                If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                                - Steven Wright

Comment

Working...
                                X