Summit tourney, 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Summit tourney, 2015

I now have my eamil for tomorrow's presale. It has a little asterik at the Additional fees may apply. We will see if day 2 has the same $70+ bonus for Ticketmaster.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

One can purchase season tickets for SDSU basketball in Frost Arena, upper level reserved on the ends (AA and FF) for $225 each.

Comment

If the fee would have been $20 or $25 per pass , I would have bit the bullet and clicked on "buy". But $70 is way more than I could stomach.

Comment

According to ticketmaster's website, they typically split the service fee with the client. I have no idea what arrangement they have with the Premier Center, but someone is making out like a bandit.
          "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
          "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Count me in as someone who gave Ticketmaster $280.00 in processing fees for the 4 tickets I purchased this morning. I feel sick to my stomache over it and has tainted my usually positive feelings and anticipation for the Summit League Tournament and the new events center. An absolute screw job by ticketmaster. I feel something more should have been communicated about the costs in advance. Unfortunately standing in line on Friday was not an option.

Comment

Expect to see something soon about a mistake by Ticketmaster as to the high fee and working with people to get refunds on the high cost - I'm guessing the service fee was supposed to be much lower.

I guess we'll know more tomorrow when the other presale starts.

Comment

Terry Vandrovec@TerryVandrovec 1m
                Per @SFSportsAuth, Ticketmaster charged the wrong service fee this morning on the @summithoops presale. It's fixed; SMG working on refunds.

Comment

TV also says the correct fee is $15.

Comment

I just got my 8. Fee was $10.80. Total for 8 tx was $1,130

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                      I just got my 8. Fee was $10.80. Total for 8 tx was $1,130

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Same here. What a crazy deal.

Comment

Got my 8

Comment

Beautiful! Came back from lunch and just read this thread on the mistakes. I'll be getting $55x5=$275 back. That makes the stomach ache go away pretty easily and in the end I'm very happy with where my seats are at.

Comment

Section 117, Row H for me. Finally, something near center court. That's definitely worth a fee to me. Doers anyone know how high up row H is?

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                              Section 117, Row H for me. Finally, something near center court. That's definitely worth a fee to me. Doers anyone know how high up row H is?
                              I would guess 8 rows

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
                                Beautiful! Came back from lunch and just read this thread on the mistakes. I'll be getting $55x5=$275 back. That makes the stomach ache go away pretty easily and in the end I'm very happy with where my seats are at.
                                If it turns out to be true (overcharge mistake; refunds in the works), I'll back off on my grudge against Ticketmaster. I bought two tickets and would not consider $15 fee per ticket out of line for the convenience of me not standing in line. But, I still don't like Ticketmaster.

Comment

Working...
                                X