Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Summit tourney, 2015

Originally posted by goon View Post
    So far here is what I am finding. Demi lavato and the Disney Jr show tickets can be bought searching sections and seats on the seating chart map, or let TM do a search for best available, but for Cher Jason Aldean and Eric church they are only best available. So with any luck we can actually pic the seats we want, but I wouldnt count on it. Maybe after the first wave of sales, they will allow people to search the map for seats or do best available....thats what I am hoping for.
    Earlier in this thread it was stated that our only option during the pre-sales will be "best available". That was straight from the SF Sports Authority.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
      Earlier in this thread it was stated that our only option during the pre-sales will be "best available". That was straight from the SF Sports Authority.
      I must have forgotten that part.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
        The release from SF Sports Authority did not state that. It did say online only for first 2 presale phases. See post #50.
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
          The release from SF Sports Authority did not state that. It did say online only for first 2 presale phases. See post #50.
          Check post #62 out as well.

Comment

Does anyone have information on where SDSU fans will be directed? I'm going to be purchasing tickets this morning (I hope) and would prefer to know I'm going to be sitting near other Jacks fans.

Comment

I just priced tickets and they want to add a $70 service fee per ticket ! The $130 tickets ended up at over $200 each.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                I just priced tickets and they want to add a $70 service fee per ticket ! The $130 tickets ended up at over $200 each.
                Was just going to post this. Total for 4 was $827. Pass.
                "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                  Does anyone have information on where SDSU fans will be directed? I'm going to be purchasing tickets this morning (I hope) and would prefer to know I'm going to be sitting near other Jacks fans.
                  It is not likely many Yote fans bought baseball tickets. In the past it was not a problem since Jack fans were everywhere. Your feedback will be the leading information on this procedure. Please report.
                  Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

I was just going to post that too. I was getting 8 tickets and it was over 1600. Im not doing that

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                      Was just going to post this. Total for 4 was $827. Pass.
                      Same here. $70 service fee??? I can afford it but I won't do it. That is bull****. F ticketmaster. They can KMA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Jono's shows all the games live... and has the occasional porch fight. ..

Comment

I took the plunge despite the $76.80 (service + facility charge). Wow - no wonder Pearl Jam took Ticketmaster to court in the early 90s for "service fees".

Seats are good though - center court, on the aisle, 8 rows up from the floor. Worth the $200 for me.

Comment

This $70 service fee is bull. I assume if we wait until Friday we can avoid this at the Arena?

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                              Same here. $70 service fee??? I can afford it but I won't do it. That is bull****. F ticketmaster. They can KMA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              My exact feeling! They are using the "early signup bonus" and the new center to try and make a fortune. Tickets were priced at $125 (not $115 nor a choice for $130) and then they add $70 service fee PER TICKET. I hope this early sign in is a huge flop!!! Too many good seats in the Arena to worry about getting a decent seat later.

Comment

So when do they starting selling passes at the arena box office ? Or are they going to stick with the rip-off artist known as Ticketmaster ?

Comment

Working...
                                X