Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Summit tourney, 2015

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
    Didn't I read somewhere that they weren't even planning on opening up the upper bowl to seating for the tournament, or was that for something else?
    It was indicated in the tours during last year's Summit Tourney that the upper bowl was not intended to be used unless the ticket sales demanded the need.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
      It was indicated in the tours during last year's Summit Tourney that the upper bowl was not intended to be used unless the ticket sales demanded the need.
      TV also says in his blog today that the upper bowl will not be used for all-session passes. So with three price levels , you would think the cheapies would be on the ends , mid-range in the corners and $150 on the sides.

Comment

I haven't seen anything in me e-mail. Others?
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
          I haven't seen anything in me e-mail. Others?
          Word was you were to receive an email this morning.

Comment

I just received the email at 10:07 this morning.
            LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
              Word was you were to receive an email this morning.
              Got it about 15 minutes ago.
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

My email arrived also. It says that there are only two price levels: $130 and $110 and the limit is 8 tickets per purchase. Another surprise was this "the presale is available online ONLY".

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                  My email arrived also. It says that there are only two price levels: $130 and $110 and the limit is 8 tickets per purchase. Another surprise was this "the presale is available online ONLY".
                  Is there a block of seats unavailable with the 2 price levels?
                  Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                    Is there a block of seats unavailable with the 2 price levels?
                    Original press release stated tickets were $150, $130 and $115. I'm assuming based on OH's prior post and the email regarding presale that the "club seats" are the $150 option and that they will only be released after the "seat owner" agrees to release them. Not sure however.

I plan to check it out tomorrow. If good seats are available I'm buying 8. I can always buy more when they are open to the public.

Comment

• Re: Summit tourney, 2015

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                      Original press release stated tickets were $150, $130 and $115. I'm assuming based on OH's prior post and the email regarding presale that the "club seats" are the $150 option and that they will only be released after the "seat owner" agrees to release them. Not sure however.

I plan to check it out tomorrow. If good seats are available I'm buying 8. I can always buy more when they are open to the public.
                      Per Terry V. this morning is his blog.
                      "One of the pre-sale items is club seats. Why? Because club seats have personal seat licenses, meaning purchasers have first right of refusal on every single event in the facility. If they decline, that inventory becomes available for sale to the public."

Comment

Here is the seating chart for basketball:

http://www.dennysanfordpremiercenter...eating-charts/

I'm hoping "best available" will at least list where your section/seats are before you buy them. Let's all cross our fingers we are happy with our seats come the end of the week!

Comment

Originally posted by jacks nl View Post
                          since I am a stampede season ticket hold I was able to get a sneak peak. I can only speak for the lower bowl, but there is not a bad seat. I only thing that I would watch for it some seat have an obstructed view because of the railing. here is a link to the stampede showing some of the views of course they show the hockey rink but you can get an idea of what the views are.

http://www.sfstampede.com/page/show/...season-tickets
                          The photos in the link posted above go nicely with that seating chart. It looks like there are basically three seperate "levels" in the lower bowl sideline seats. I'm guessing all of the lowest section and a lot of the middle section are tied up in club seats and corporate seats. Hopefully there will be some open seats above those, somewhere between the FT lines, available during the baseball presale.

Comment

So far here is what I am finding. Demi lavato and the Disney Jr show tickets can be bought searching sections and seats on the seating chart map, or let TM do a search for best available, but for Cher Jason Aldean and Eric church they are only best available. So with any luck we can actually pic the seats we want, but I wouldnt count on it. Maybe after the first wave of sales, they will allow people to search the map for seats or do best available....thats what I am hoping for.
                            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Also people who can buy early, please post how it went for you and where you got seats if it was best available or you could search for them. Thanks in advance.
                              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                                The photos in the link posted above go nicely with that seating chart. It looks like there are basically three seperate "levels" in the lower bowl sideline seats. I'm guessing all of the lowest section and a lot of the middle section are tied up in club seats and corporate seats. Hopefully there will be some open seats above those, somewhere between the FT lines, available during the baseball presale.
                                Club seating is sections 103 & 104.
                                http://www.dennysanfordpremiercenter...blocations.pdf

Comment

Working...
                                X