Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Summit tourney, 2015

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
    Has anyone received their email with the presale code yet? I haven't.
    No code here yet either. Back on August 6th I got an email that said:

As a Summit League Baseball purchaser, you have the unique opportunity of purchasing tickets before the general onsale. Stay tuned for a password and more information coming next week!

Comment

Never mind, its the 13th today, presale is next week the 20th. Been a long week already.

Anyways, no email for me yet.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
        No code here yet either. Back on August 6th I got an email that said:

As a Summit League Baseball purchaser, you have the unique opportunity of purchasing tickets before the general onsale. Stay tuned for a password and more information coming next week!
        Haven't received mine yet either. The presale for baseball is August 20 right?
        "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
        "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
          I can't even find a way to order them. Anyone able to get tickets?
          Pre-sale doesn't start until Aug. 20th.

Comment

Still no code. Am I doing it wrong?
            "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
            "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

They havent emailed me a code yet

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                They havent emailed me a code yet
                Me either. I'm assuming Monday....I hope.
                "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                  Would be nice if they could at least show a map of the seats that are being sold for all tourny tickets. If they could allow you to choose the sections. I dont know why it would be hard to have a thing that shows these sections are available for purchasing all tournament passes and give the person a chance to pick a section atleast. hopefully with a new venue its a better experience buying tickets and those of us that get get all tourny passes can actually get good seats for every game. would suck to have people who show up for every game sitting in the upper section for games that non SD teams are in.
                  There is a diagram of the seating. It may vary some for the basketball, but it would seem the sections described on the current diagram would be the same for all events.
                  http://centersiouxfalls.com/Tickets-...&venueID=11921
                  Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                    There is a diagram of the seating. It may vary some for the basketball, but it would seem the sections described on the current diagram would be the same for all events.
                    http://centersiouxfalls.com/Tickets-...&venueID=11921
                    But if they dont tell you at the ticket window what sections and or seats are available for all session passes, your still sort of stuck with what ticketmaster things is best available to start with. I think thats why I will wait a bit to let the dust settle and see if can find decent seats and avoid the frustrations we have had previous years getting seats.

I went to see about availablity for tickets for the premier center and checked Demi lovato(I have no idea who she is, im not going to the show) but it allows you to pick a section and shows available seats. As long as they have it set up that way when we go for our all session passes I wont have many complaints. If they could even show people to start with the rows and sections that are being sold as all session passes to start with it would help give people an idea. Due to school seats and corp sponsors there are plenty that wont be available. Does anyone know if they limit the ammount of all session passes available to start with or is every seats not sponsor or school seat will it be available as an all session seat? If that makes sense.....probably not.
                    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

This year may be a bit different with the 3 tiers of pricing. Also, if you choose on the ticketmaster site for sections vs. best available, the seating will present the available seats. You are on the clock since someone else may be shopping when you are and check out before you check out. Then you go back to the sections and choose again. You will not be in between the free throw lines in the first rows for $115 session tickets. It would be nice to know where the tickets are reserved for the conference schools before you waste time goiing through the sections as well. If they save 200 tickets for each school and they save seats for corporate sponsors, it makes you wonder where the $150 tickets might end up. The optimistic view for this would be that the seats in this arena are going to be a BIG improvement from the old arena. It will be an improved venue which should reduce the large amount of frustation and angst some might expect before it happens (again?).
                      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Good post OH. If one can choose section and particularly seats, I would assume that the seats provided schools would be shown as "sold" or "not available". As to everybody waiting for codes, since email delivery is near immediate, I would expect they will be emailed Monday, or maybe only Tuesday.

Comment

Even though I have access to the baseball presale and plan on going with the $150 tickets, I don't have any illusions about getting a shot at anything "between the FT lines" in the lower bowl. The way it has gone in the past, I would not be surprised if the corporate/team seats take up everything but the baseline/corners in that lower bowl. Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised Tuesday morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                            Even though I have access to the baseball presale and plan on going with the $150 tickets, I don't have any illusions about getting a shot at anything "between the FT lines" in the lower bowl. The way it has gone in the past, I would not be surprised if the corporate/team seats take up everything but the baseline/corners in that lower bowl. Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised Tuesday morning.
                            The lower bowl is suppsoed to seat around 7,000. they may decide to sell some $150 all session tickets and leave the $115 for the teams. the corporate may be a bit different depending on the level of giving.

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                              This year may be a bit different with the 3 tiers of pricing. Also, if you choose on the ticketmaster site for sections vs. best available, the seating will present the available seats. You are on the clock since someone else may be shopping when you are and check out before you check out. Then you go back to the sections and choose again. You will not be in between the free throw lines in the first rows for $115 session tickets. It would be nice to know where the tickets are reserved for the conference schools before you waste time goiing through the sections as well. If they save 200 tickets for each school and they save seats for corporate sponsors, it makes you wonder where the $150 tickets might end up. The optimistic view for this would be that the seats in this arena are going to be a BIG improvement from the old arena. It will be an improved venue which should reduce the large amount of frustation and angst some might expect before it happens (again?).
                              Good info and hopefully its a better experiance then previous years. I think half the concern is since its a new venue how much better is it overall and like you said where are the school seats and corp seats etc.
                              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Didn't I read somewhere that they weren't even planning on opening up the upper bowl to seating for the tournament, or was that for something else?

Comment

Working...
                                X