Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Summit tourney, 2015

Originally posted by FargoBison View Post
    I can't blame the refs for poor shooting but it only made matters worse calling the game so tight. Neither team could find a rhythm. It got to the point where both teams just drove to the basket expecting a call.

As for the game I expected it to be a slowdown type of game, it is just what happens when the two play. Just happy the team found a way to win, that is all that matters.
    Considering how bad both were shooting it was the best option for both teams.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

2 tickets for sale Monday for women.
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

The 2 guys clapping the whole second half of the iupui and oru mens game has been more entertaining then the game it self.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
          2 tickets for sale Monday for women.
          Gone
          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

The first half of the IUPUI vs USD women's game is one of the poorest displays of basketball I have ever seen. This is disturbing to watch.
            Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
              The first half of the IUPUI vs USD women's game is one of the poorest displays of basketball I have ever seen. This is disturbing to watch.
              We're up here debating the rock fight status of this game. It's in the danger zone if not lithomorphic already.
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Hahaha must spread rep
                Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

As a reminder to all, let us remember to keep up the tradition before tonight's men's game.

As was successful in 2011, hoping that a "pizz in the shower" before the game, helps as it did over WIU that year.

That is all.
                  Last edited by rabidrabbit; 03-09-2015, 04:56 PM. Reason: Issue of possible smack resolved.

Comment

Seeing a couple, Rabbit fans, decked out in yellow about 8rows up and behind announcers. Wondering if have a Filbert & Snookums sighting?

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                      Must have had a hang over from watcjing the game last night. Iupui looked gassed.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
                        Seeing a couple, Rabbit fans, decked out in yellow about 8rows up and behind announcers. Wondering if have a Filbert & Snookums sighting?
                        Nope. We have GOOD seats.
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Hope your feelings aren't hurt TK

Comment

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
                            As a reminder to all, let us remember to keep up the tradition before tonight's men's game.

That is all.

TK-Not a smack thread. Take it to smack for unedited. Barkeep Rabid.
                            Smack? What? Did I miss something? Or perhaps you missed the historical significance of my comment?

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUSmitty View Post
                              Hope your feelings aren't hurt TK
                              I'm pouting in the corner. Likely going to take my ball and go home.

Comment

Predictions for tonight:

USD over Jacks in OT thriller
                                NDSU over ORU by 7 points
                                Sets up the Tim Miles Classic for the SL title game

Comment

Working...
                                X