Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Summit OOC

Originally posted by FargoBison View Post
    I think I had a few heart attacks but fortunately my Bison hung on. Thankfully Braun was unconscious from the free throw line.
    Can't even sneeze on Nate Wolters without it being a foul. I mean Taylor Braun. I mean ... this must be a confusing time for Bison fans.
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by Chains View Post
      The Summit League RPI has dropped significantly the last 3 years. In my opinion that can be attributed to the lose of quality teams within the conference. You lose teams like Oral Roberts and Oakland both teams always had preconference quality wins. Omaha, USD and Denver are NOT Oral or Oakland.

I've heard rumors of additions to the summit league? Hopefully that happens soon. That said Denver was a nice addition.

GBGBGJ

I thought the Summit League had its best RPI the last couple years?

Comment

I think I had a few heart attacks but fortunately my Bison hung on. Thankfully Braun was unconscious from the free throw line.
        vhy do you care about ze Bison? Do zey knooow you? Do zey call you at home? DO YOU HAVE BISON HORNS?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g4DgQayaOw
        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

FargoBison watching last night's game:
          If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
          - Steven Wright

Comment

I love the superfans clip!

Meanwhile in Alaska....Denver is losing to Alaska-Anchorage at the half 44-37.

Comment

I love the superfans clip!

Meanwhile in Alaska....Denver is losing to Alaska-Anchorage at the half 44-37.
              Good lord... They are still down by 7 with 16:00 to go

The Summit champ might be headed for the play-in game in the NCAA.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                Good lord... They are still down by 7 with 16:00 to go

The Summit champ might be headed for the play-in game in the NCAA.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                Denver did end up pulling it off. Still not a good showing, but much, much better than putting a 1 in the loss column.
                If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                - Steven Wright

Comment

No heart attacks tonight...Bison roll Rider 87-70.

Bison women also did some damage this weekend...they beat Montana and UC Irvine.

Comment

Shocker ,IPFW women winning against # 21 ranked Mich St. 8 min left....10 sec...leading by 4 ....Final 81-76 IPFW,looks like they get a win over a ranked opponent before we do this yr....if we get a win over a ranked opponent that we have left on our schedule
                    Last edited by jackdaniel; 12-01-2013, 05:27 PM.

Comment

In the men's games tonight we have WIU beating Grace, IUPUI(3-7) has beaten NC Central, NDSU gets by Bryant, Denver(2-5) loses by 1 to Mercer, and IPW(7-3) beats Dartmouth. Yotes play Wyoming tonight.
                      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

The NDSU(3-6) women lose to Wyoming, WIU(5-5) beats SE Mo St by 20+, the yotes(5-5) handle the School of Mines, and UNC beats Omaha(3-5) by 5.
                        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

USD loses to Wyoming 66-67. USD had a chance to win it at the end but Tyler Flack missed the jumper as time expired

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                            USD loses to Wyoming 66-67. USD had a chance to win it at the end but Tyler Flack missed the jumper as time expired
                            They had a decent crowd in Rapid City as 3356 attended the game.

Comment

IPFW(4-6) women lose at Purdue in front of almost 7500 people. Colorado St beats Denver women at Denver 86-78.

Comment

IUPUI women(7-3) on the road defeat Indiana St in front of 2319. ISU has been rated #23 in Women's Mid Major Poll. 80 free throws in the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X