Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Summit OOC

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
    Ooh! Ooh! Choose me! I know what happens!

NDSU loses in the SL title game because Nate Wolters is the GOAT.

For the win...
    "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

The USD men lose to Morehead St, 120-83.

Comment

MBB: USD loses to Morehead State 120-83. Yes, you read that right. Some dude for MSU who averages 5.5ppg went off for 40pts. Yikes

Comment

Moorhead had an RPI of 166 prior to their 37 point beat down of the pups.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
            MBB: USD loses to Morehead State 120-83. Yes, you read that right. Some dude for MSU who averages 5.5ppg went off for 40pts. Yikes
            It looks like MSU was running up the points. They shot several 3's in the last minute. What is that all about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

If the ESPN game feed is correct, MSU made no attempt to run out the clock, threw up 4 threes in the last minute, and had several starters on the court. I would like to know why?

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
                If the ESPN game feed is correct, MSU made no attempt to run out the clock, threw up 4 threes in the last minute, and had several starters on the court. I would like to know why?

I say (and I'd say this even if it happened to SDSU) Who cares, they were playing the game.
                "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                  I say (and I'd say this even if it happened to SDSU) Who cares, they were playing the game.
                  Fair enough. I am kind of a fan of drama, so I am hoping there is more to it.

Comment

A kid goes from 5.5ppg avg to 40....their problem might be defense ?

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                      A kid goes from 5.5ppg avg to 40....their problem might be defense ?
                      Defense might have been light since Morehead shot 55% overall and 53% from 3 pt line. Yotes also had 19 turnovers and were outrebounded by 11 overall which gave up 16 offensive rebounds to their opponent. 3-8 record is not what they expected at this point. Tough start for James in his head coaching year.
                      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                        Defense might have been light since Morehead shot 55% overall and 53% from 3 pt line. Yotes also had 19 turnovers and were outrebounded by 11 overall which gave up 16 offensive rebounds to their opponent. 3-8 record is not what they expected at this point. Tough start for James in his head coaching year.
                        Considering they gave up 120 freaking points i think that is a fair assessment.

Comment

MSU had a starter (Kelly) play 39 minutes. I think they were going for an all-time team record, which they missed by 4 points.

Comment

Found this on the internet and thought this was interesting:

“I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Omaha and Minnesota are tied up at 44 at the half. Omaha looks like they like to shoot the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
                                Omaha and Minnesota are tied up at 44 at the half. Omaha looks like they like to shoot the ball.
                                They got off 47 shots including 10-16 from three. They really like to get out and go also. They're gonna really test out depth,or lack of.

Comment

Working...
                                X