Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Summit OOC

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
    IUPUI women(7-3) on the road defeat Indiana St in front of 2319. ISU has been rated #23 in Women's Mid Major Poll. 80 free throws in the game.
    ....and a combined 44 turnovers. egads,the game must have lasted 5 hrs.

Comment

Yote women pummel UNI by 20 at Vermillion 87-67.
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

IUPUI(4-7) wins over Cincinnati Christian College 94-72 in front of 379. Yotes(3-6) take KState to the end and lose by 2 64-62. Omaha(7-3) wins over CSU Bakersfield 93-88. IPFW(8-4) wins on road at Bradley 65-61.
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
          IUPUI(4-7) wins over Cincinnati Christian College 94-72 in front of 379. Yotes(3-6) take KState to the end and lose by 2 64-62. Omaha(7-3) wins over CSU Bakersfield 93-88. IPFW(8-4) wins on road at Bradley 65-61.
          Nice win for IPFW on the road at a MVC team. Omaha has had a nice start, too, although I'm not 100% sold on them yet. I don't know if they can play any defense. USD shot 50% and lost; that's just not good. Nice to see IUPUI winning some games this year after an awful 2012-13.

Comment

Bison go into South Bend and pick up a huge win...NDSU 73 Notre Dame 69!

Comment

Originally posted by FargoBison View Post
              Bison go into South Bend and pick up a huge win...NDSU 73 Notre Dame 69!
              Wow. Congrats to the Bison. The league as a whole needs a few decent OOC wins after a less than fast start out of the gate.
              If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
              - Steven Wright

Comment

Bison looked good,led most of the game. Bjorklund was a monster

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
                  Bison looked good,led most of the game. Bjorklund was a monster
                  And not a marsh mellow
                  tonight.

Comment

It was a lot of fun watching Marshal dominate, also congrats to the lady Jacks on beating PSU as well. Big night for the Summit tonight!

Comment

Denver men beat Colorado State tonight. A good night for Summit basketball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

UNO beat Nevada in Reno. IPFW beat SIU-ed. The Jacks beat Belmont.

IUPUI gets destroyed by Marquette. NDSU loses to #3 Ohio State and USD plays tough, but gets beat in a close one by UWGB.

In all, a good day for the Summit. The conference RPI is improving.

LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

NDSU women lose to UND 88-83. IPFW beat SIUE 96-71.

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
                            UNO beat Nevada in Reno. IPFW beat SIU-ed. The Jacks beat Belmont.

IUPUI gets destroyed by Marquette. NDSU loses to #3 Ohio State and USD plays tough, but gets beat in a close one by UWGB.

In all, a good day for the Summit. The conference RPI is improving.

On the men's side:
                            UNO is starting to worry me a bit. They might be top-half-of-the-league material, if not better.

USD seems to be just finding ways to lose. If they figure out how to turn it around they'll have to be reckoned with.

NDSU is good. Denver will be good. IPFW looks like they're good.

Summit is going to be a tough league this year, I think. Jacks have the pieces to make noise, but are still a work in progress I think.
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Agree about UNO. They appear to be ready to go before even being postseason eligible. Didn't they lose several players this offseason?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

a good day for the Summit.

Comment

Working...
                                X