Summit OOC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Summit OOC

If you think Saul doesn't know what he's doing, you all are crazy. He doesn't care what the media or fan reaction is. He's doing it to fire his team and send them a message.
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by FargoBison View Post
      That team had some defensive issues though, that this team doesn't have. This team is much more athletic.

But offensive consistency is the top issue with this year's team, I agree with that. The team has capable scorers...Braun, Felt, Tray, Bjorklund and LA are capable of having big games. If Saul can get them on the same page this team has the potential to do some big things.
      Haven't we been hearing how athletic this team is for the past two years? And they have done...

Comment

IUPUI gets first win over Ind-NW at home 88-53
        Omaha handles So Carolina St 91-59 at home.
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfan29 View Post
          Haven't we been hearing how athletic this team is for the past two years? And they have done...
          Last year was alright, who knows what happens if Braun doesn't break his foot.

But we'll find out fast how good team is this year, our non-conference slate is about as brutal as it gets.

Comment

Who knows what happens if Braun doesn't break his foot.
            Ooh! Ooh! Choose me! I know what happens!

NDSU loses in the SL title game because Nate Wolters is the GOAT.

Originally posted by JackFan96
            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
              Ooh! Ooh! Choose me! I know what happens!

NDSU loses in the SL title game because Nate Wolters is the GOAT.

Probably the case but NDSU is probably in the NIT instead of the CBwhatever. To me last year was a success, the team finally took the next step and got back to the title game. That experience will be big this year.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfan29 View Post
                I saw a quote from a big-time coach recently that said that continually praising a player for being athletic usually means he can't shoot. Rodney Williams , the former Gopher comes to mind - he regularly made Sports Center because of his dunks , but he couldn't hit a 10 foot jumper if his life depended on it.

Comment

Last year was alright, who knows what happens if Braun doesn't break his foot.

But we'll find out fast how good team is this year, our non-conference slate is about as brutal as it gets.
                  We'll see how good they are. We will also see if Saul can coach. I keep seeing references to 2009, even a tweet from Alexander (before playing a game this year) asking if this year's group were better then the 2009 team. A couple of the 2009 players (including Woodside) seemed to take offense at the tweet. Your 2009 team was a great BB team, alluding to this team being better; before they have done anything is pretty laughable. Seeing a current starter reference it was odd. There seems to be a, "its just going to happen" mentality in Bison Land right now. I think a lot of Bison players, fans; and at least your head coach are getting ahead of themselves. Prove it on the court, not with your mouth. That's what your Woodside 2009 team did and its what our Wolter's teams did.

Comment

You can start to "see how good they are" tonight using the link below.

NDSU vs. WMU free streaming:

http://www.mac-sports.com/Schools/We...Streaming.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                      You can start to "see how good they are" tonight using the link below.

NDSU vs. WMU free streaming:

http://www.mac-sports.com/Schools/We...Streaming.aspx
                      Well we won by 9...probably should have been more. Things got a bit ugly in the last three minutes.

Another tough game awaits up in Grand Forks that game is on Midco and Fox College Sports Pacific if anyone wants to check it out.

Comment

NDSU women lose at home to UNI 86-82. WUI women lose at home to Florida Atlantic. IPFW women score 99 against Grace College.
                        IPFW men get a win with 106 points. Bison get 30+ minutes and double figure scoring from 4 starters tonight with their win. Trayvonn short on minutes with fouls trouble but he scores 16, 3 blocks, and 6 boards.
                        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

USD women (1-4) lose to Drake at the Pentagon in OT.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                            Seekamp shoots 3-17 and coyotes shoot 36% as a team.
                            IUPUI wins another Valpo.
                            Denver loses to UC Irvine

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                              They look a long way from being ready to challenge the Jacks for a title. I'm sure they'll come around some eventually. The IUPUI women, on the other hand, are 3-1 with wins over Valpo, MO State, and Belmont.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Wyoming takes the yotes shooting % to 31 and win by 70-53. There will be a rematch between these teams before conference. Yotes 0-3
                                IUPUI loses by 2 at Northwestern(B10). Jags 1-4

Comment

Working...
                                X