Summit OOC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Summit OOC

Yote women(2-5) fall 63-48 to Creighton in Omaha. IUPUI (5-1) scores 100-46 over Ohio Valley. IPFW(3-4) beats SIU Edwardsville 91-74.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

The Leatherneck men lose 52-62 to SE La. Also one of their starters(Covington I think) injured at the end of the game. WIU is now 1-4.
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Mastodon men beat Eastern Ill 71-65. Ft Wayne now is 6-2.

Comment

Denver women(1-5) fall hard to Montana 84-58.

Comment

Gardner-Webb (3-5) defeat IUPUI(1-6) 61-54. Harvard handles Denver 68-60. Denver starts 0-3.

Comment

The Summit has to have one of the worst RPI for conferences in Division 1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post

Yep 28 out of 33 : http://www.rpiforecast.com/live-conf-rpi.html

Comment

Really rough start for the Summit league, but hopefully it's due to team starting slow rather than being not that good. If the Bison can fully adjust to the new rules and the Jacks continue their progress in adapting to life after Wolters I think we'll start seeing some quality wins. Denver needs to catch up on "games played" as their opponents, as their schedule is quite odd. Wouldn't surprise me if IPFW picks up some decent wins either, as they were a solid team by years end last year yet still quite young.
                  If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                  - Steven Wright

Comment

I think WIU and Denver are struggling with the new rules as well. WIU probably suffers the most from the rules, slow tempo and physical defense is all they really know.

Still not sure about Denver, their schedule has been very tough. Interested in seeing how they match up with Pepperdine tonight.

Comment

Pepperdine drops Denver 68-56. Pioneers are 0-4.

IPFW up 35-27 on unbeaten Illinois at halftime.

Comment

The Summit League RPI has dropped significantly the last 3 years. In my opinion that can be attributed to the lose of quality teams within the conference. You lose teams like Oral Roberts and Oakland both teams always had preconference quality wins. Omaha, USD and Denver are NOT Oral or Oakland.

I've heard rumors of additions to the summit league? Hopefully that happens soon. That said Denver was a nice addition.

GBGBGJ

Comment

IPFW up 53-52 at the final media timeout with 2:58 to play. This would be a pretty big win if they can finish.

Steve Forbes for the Mastodons is gigantic. IPFW's website says 6'9 295. He plays fairly well in the post. He'll be fun to try and stop underneath.

Comment

This is nuts. The Bison shoot 81% (17-21) in the first half against Santa Clara. They also have 50 points at halftime. 50!

NDSU 50 SCU 39. Halftime.

Comment

Bison win 91-85. Taylor Braun (19-19 from the FT line). 21 pts

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                                Bison win 91-85. Taylor Braun (19-19 from the FT line). 21 pts
                                I think I had a few heart attacks but fortunately my Bison hung on. Thankfully Braun was unconscious from the free throw line.

Comment

Working...
                                X