• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoDakJack
    replied
    Re: In other scores . . .

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
    Buffalo Wild Wings = BWW for those who have never sampled their products. Yes get in line. It will be interesting to see how BWW will support SDSU athletics. The owner is BISON GREEN AND GOLD.
    Well, I'm certain that if we as SDSU fans show B-Dubs the green, they will show us the gold.I'm excited to have it coming to town. Will be another great atmosphere to watch sporting events or have a meal with friends and family.

Leave a comment:

• Southeast
    replied

Interesting halftime scores tonight: ORU is losing to IPFW and WIU losing to UMKC. Both are close games. Maybe one will work out in SDSU's favor.

Leave a comment:

• Nidaros
    replied

Buffalo Wild Wings = BWW for those who have never sampled their products. Yes get in line. It will be interesting to see how BWW will support SDSU athletics. The owner is BISON GREEN AND GOLD.

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied

Originally posted by nflbison View Post
    not much of a rivalry. last nights game had 7000 paid (5000 there, how many free tickets did bww's give out)

at Fargodome paid attendance of 10,709 (but BWWS gave out 4000 tickets to that)
    So can I get on the waiting list for free tickets when BWW's opens in Brookings ?

Leave a comment:

• LakeJack
    replied

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketb...2012-ncaab-sds

Leave a comment:

• FargoBison
    replied

not much of a rivalry. last nights game had 7000 paid (5000 there, how many free tickets did bww's give out)

Im not buying it, ndsu fans have won a football title and been to the NCAA big dance and beaten 2 ranked opponents, the und game is just "meh"
    Seriously lakes, how many screen names do you have? I might set the over/under at 16.5.

Leave a comment:

• RabbitObsessed
    replied

Im not buying it, ndsu fans have won a football title and been to the NCAA big dance and beaten 2 ranked opponents, the und game is just "meh"
    I'm not buying it either. The lack of activity on Bisonville sure confirms that no one really cares. "Meh."

Leave a comment:

• LakeJack
    replied

WIU story http://www.mcdonoughvoice.com/newsno...-cure-its-woes

Leave a comment:

• nflbison
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rabidrabbit
    replied

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
    Actually, the best attended basketball game in the Dakotas in the DI Era was last year's NDSU/UND (at the Fargodome) game, which had a paid attendance of 10,709.
    Thanks for the correction. Still demonstrates the "rivalry" aspects of the Dakota State vs U. Dakota. Likewise, the NDSU & U (other) Dakota games have had decent crowds, and are likely top 20 attendence games at each school in D-I.

Leave a comment:

• Kemo
    replied

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
    Not a rivalry? 7136 attendence, and they played BB at the Ralph (rather than hockey), and not at the Betty. That and the USD@Frost are the best attended games in the Dakotas in the D-I era for these 4 schools.
    Actually, the best attended basketball game in the Dakotas in the DI Era was last year's NDSU/UND (at the Fargodome) game, which had a paid attendance of 10,709.

Leave a comment:

• rabidrabbit
    replied

Not a rivalry? 7136 attendence, and they played BB at the Ralph (rather than hockey), and not at the Betty. That and the USD@Frost are the best attended games in the Dakotas in the D-I era for these 4 schools.

Leave a comment:

• leeshajo
    replied

Only reason I cared about the NDSU/UND game was because i didn't want a pissed of Bison team Saturday. Darn it, you can never count on the Bison to do anything right ;-) (joking not smack...lol)

Leave a comment:

• NDSU grad
    replied

I absolutely love Bisonville at times like this. Meltdown doesn't even begin to describe what's going on over there right now.

Leave a comment:

• 2002jack
    replied

Yep, this is basketball. Winning on the road is difficult. Sometimes you just come out flat, panic, and can't ever get going.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X