• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2002jack
    replied
    Re: In other scores . . .

Originally posted by bigticket1
    After last night,Oakland,WIU and SUU are all 5-5. Fortunately,3 of the Jacks 4 remaining road games are against teams that have 3 or less wins - USD,UMKC,and IPFW.
    Thanks, I will update my post. The conference webiste is not updated from last night.

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
    SUU beats IPFW by 2. Last night, 3 of the conference games had 2 point spreads, our game was 3 in OT, and ORU beat Oakland by 7. Some pretty good stuff.

At the halfway mark.

ORU 9-0
    SDSU 8-1
    NDSU 6-3
    Oakland 5-4
    WIU 4-5
    SUU 4-5
    IPFW 3-6
    UMKC, IUPUI, and USD 2-7.
    After last night,Oakland,WIU and SUU are all 5-5. Fortunately,3 of the Jacks 4 remaining road games are against teams that have 3 or less wins - USD,UMKC,and IPFW.

Leave a comment:

• 2002jack
    replied

SUU beats IPFW by 2. Last night, 3 of the conference games had 2 point spreads, our game was 3 in OT, and ORU beat Oakland by 7. Some pretty good stuff.

At the halfway mark.

ORU 10-0
    SDSU 8-1
    NDSU 6-3
    Oakland 5-5
    WIU 5-5
    SUU 5-5
    IPFW 3-7
    UMKC 3-7
    IUPUI 2-8
    USD 2-8
    Last edited by 2002jack; 01-22-2012, 07:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

Western scored 15 points in the second half but held on to win 47-45 with usd shooting 2-19 on 3s. This game would have been brutal to watch.

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
    ORU beats Oakland.....WIU beats USD....UMKC beats IUPUI...IPFW at SUU is close at the half.
    Those scores put the Jacks 4 games up on the teams in 4th place. It would take an epic collapse to finish out of the top 3.

Leave a comment:

• 2002jack
    replied

ORU beats Oakland.....WIU beats USD....UMKC beats IUPUI...IPFW at SUU is close at the half.

Leave a comment:

• Theee Catrabbit
    replied

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
    Well, I'm certain that if we as SDSU fans show B-Dubs the green, they will show us the gold.I'm excited to have it coming to town. Will be another great atmosphere to watch sporting events or have a meal with friends and family.
    You can show them your green.....they suck and I wouldn't eat there with .44 pressed to my temple.......ate there twice, never again.....

Leave a comment:

• Roy
    replied

ORU Women 62, OU 53. Final

UMKC Women 64, IUPUI 55, Final

Leave a comment:

• JackJD
    replied

Maybe the Griz have bounced on the runway and are now powering back up...if they can start playing like they played at the start of the season against non-conference foes: Griz can beat ORU. Hoping for the best for OU and Coach Kampe.

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied

Oakland beats SUU 72-63. The Grizz are alone in 4th with 4 losses,but they play at ORU on Saturday. Lots of bad things will have to happen for ORU,SDSU and NDSU to not be the top 3 seeds in the tourney.

Leave a comment:

• JackJD
    replied

Final in Tulsa: ORU 65, IPFW 54

ORU's Morrison led all scorers with 27. IPFW's top scorer was Gaines, 17.
    ORU shot 43.8% from the field which included 29.4% for three pointers (5 of 17). They were 66.7% from the free throw line (18 of 27)
    IPFW shots 40.8% from the field, 20.0% for threes (2 of 10). They were 66.7% (12 of 18) for free throws.

Leave a comment:

• RabbitObsessed
    replied

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
    Yotes get a badly needed win. USD 88 - IUPUI 78
    Good for them. I don't like IUPUI.

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied

Yotes get a badly needed win. USD 88 - IUPUI 78

Leave a comment:

• Southeast
    replied

WIU has officially fallen back into the middle of the league, getting blown out by UMKC tonight. There are definitely 3 teams and then everyone else at this point.

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied

The WIU bubble may have burst. Final : UMKC 72-WIU 50.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X