• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RabbitObsessed
    replied
    Re: In other scores . . .

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
    A bush league call? Please explain. Seriously what were the details? Also what was the final? I guess I could go to the Argus/USD sites.
    I don't know the details, but one of my USD friends whose opinion I actually trust was complaining about the call as well. (Which is not to imply that I do not trust YFE's opinion, just that I have many USD friends who do not know anything about basketball.)

Leave a comment:

• Nidaros
    replied

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
    Correction: Our defense stunk it up. Down 12 with 4 minutes to go, take the lead with 14 seconds, get a bush league call and they beat us. As bad as the call was it never should have gotten to that point. We were out coached
    A bush league call? Please explain. Seriously what were the details? Also what was the final? I guess I could go to the Argus/USD sites.

Leave a comment:

• yoteforever
    replied

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
    No credit to USD's opponent?That was a high-scoring game!
    Yes, they deserve all the credit. Point well taken.

Leave a comment:

• yoteforever
    replied

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
    Correction: Our defense stunk it up. Down 12 with 4 minutes to go, take the lead with 14 seconds, get a bush league call and they beat us. As bad as the call was it never should have gotten to that point. We were out coached

Leave a comment:

• JackJD
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 2002jack
    replied

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
    We stunk it up.
    Yeah that happens. It happened to SDSU in Vermillion like two weeks ago

Leave a comment:

• yoteforever
    replied

Originally posted by Grizzled_Jack View Post
    Krogman put in 37 but it was another tough 1 point loss for the Yotes. Would have liked to see them knock off Texas State but they had a bad first part of the second half. Still the Summit did ok today.
    We stunk it up.

Leave a comment:

• Grizzled_Jack
    replied

Krogman put in 37 but it was another tough 1 point loss for the Yotes. Would have liked to see them knock off Texas State but they had a bad first part of the second half. Still the Summit did ok today.

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

Originally posted by GopherHole View Post
    I may be in the minority here, but the #3 seed is coming down to NDSU and Oakland. While I'd not like to face a team 3 times in a season, I'd rather play the Bison instead of the Grizz. The youth on the Bison has likely contributed to the 4 - 6 record in their last 10 games. Oakland has gone 7 - 3 in that same stretch. Oakland is starting to peak as the conference tourney approaches, NDSU is struggling.
    Hamilton and Bader and co match up better with us IMO, we get in a track meet and shoot out which can be hard. I vote NDSU. and by the chance we lose, I rather it be NDSU.

Leave a comment:

• GopherHole
    replied

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
    I may have made a mistake somewhere, but here's how I see the battle for the #3 seed taking shape:

SUU would be my preference for #3, but I don't see that happening. They still have to face WIU, Oakland (at Oakland), and ORU and will be very lucky to finish with more than 9 wins.

WIU scares me a little for sure, but they have 4 of their last 5 on the road (including trips to SUU, ORU, NDSU, and SDSU). That's brutal. I don't see them finishing with more than 10 wins.

Oakland has 4 very winnable games left and will have 11 wins if they sweep them all.

NDSU should finish with at least 11 wins unless they really go into melt-down mode. They have the tie-breaker over Oakland and are guaranteed the #3 if they win 3 of their last 5. Get ready for SDSU/NDSU (part III) in Sioux Falls!
    I may be in the minority here, but the #3 seed is coming down to NDSU and Oakland. While I'd not like to face a team 3 times in a season, I'd rather play the Bison instead of the Grizz. The youth on the Bison has likely contributed to the 4 - 6 record in their last 10 games. Oakland has gone 7 - 3 in that same stretch. Oakland is starting to peak as the conference tourney approaches, NDSU is struggling.

Leave a comment:

• Southeast
    replied

I may have made a mistake somewhere, but here's how I see the battle for the #3 seed taking shape:

SUU would be my preference for #3, but I don't see that happening. They still have to face WIU, Oakland (at Oakland), and ORU and will be very lucky to finish with more than 9 wins.

WIU scares me a little for sure, but they have 4 of their last 5 on the road (including trips to SUU, ORU, NDSU, and SDSU). That's brutal. I don't see them finishing with more than 10 wins.

Oakland has 4 very winnable games left and will have 11 wins if they sweep them all.

NDSU should finish with at least 11 wins unless they really go into melt-down mode. They have the tie-breaker over Oakland and are guaranteed the #3 if they win 3 of their last 5. Get ready for SDSU/NDSU (part III) in Sioux Falls!

Leave a comment:

• Jacks-02
    replied

IMO a perfect world would have IPFW and UMKC as the #6 and #7 seeds with WIU or SUU leapfrogging NDSU/OU for the #3 seed.

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied

The most interesting part of the last three weeks of the season will be how the 3 through 6 spots shake out in the mens standings. It would be ideal if NDSU and Oakland would end up 4 vs 5,with the winner facing ORU in the semis.

Leave a comment:

• rabidrabbit
    replied

Yes, IPFW does not "match up" well vs Rabbits. Last couple of years, Jacks have Pwned 'Dons.

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

Originally posted by filbert View Post
    I hate IPFW.
    I would love to see them make the tounry as a 7 seed. That's the best first round secnario I can think of.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X