• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MaddogJack
    replied
    Re: In other scores . . .

Originally posted by goon View Post
    Your womens team is pretty salty though.
    One could argue, that only 1200 people showed up to the Dakotadome to watch the 2 best women's teams that will play in the state of South Dakota last night, while 1776 showed up to watch the Jacks and Grizzlies. (I guess they will all be in Sioux Falls again in March - but I'd have to think that the Coyotes Women deserve a better showing for their women's attendance from the Coyote faithful)

Leave a comment:

• joeboo22
    replied

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
    We are horrible. Period end of discussion
    And your best 2 players are seniors

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
    Your womens team is pretty salty though.

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

I was looking at the NDSU mens stats just to see where we are compared, and they are very similar, a little better scoring in sides then we are but we score more with the 3. Other wise stats are very simmilar. What really jumped out to me is that Carlson is he hurt or what but stats wise along with zastrow are non factors this year. Similar to us both are very young teams with long and athletic players. I know I am interested to see how we do with oakland at home after then got drubbed at NDSU. Oakland is probably going to take out all the stops to get a win considering they get ORU at home for their next game. I think ORU Oakland and the xdsu are going to beat each other up. The games against the lower ranked summit teams are so vital. NDSU always seems to have a hard time with western Ill for some reason which is good for us. Now if we can find a way to beat those stinkin bison, I think we will be alright this year.

Leave a comment:

• NDSU grad
    replied

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
    Gregg Kampe thinks we are the best team in the Summit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teZiL...yer_embedded#!
    Greg Kampe is a great interview. My second favorite coach in the Summit (behind Saul of course).

Leave a comment:

• filbert
    replied

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teZiLEvUqgc&feature=player_embedded#!
    Why does this make me really, REALLY nervous?

Leave a comment:

• jackdaniel
    replied

I agree with his assessment of the League completely.......but still have to do the things that got us where we are,each and every game.

Leave a comment:

• LakeJack
    replied

Leave a comment:

• LakeJack
    replied

UMKC vs. ORU

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/12/28...mkc-72-65.html

Leave a comment:

• yoteforever
    replied

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    Southern Utah beat USD 81-75.Weren't USD fans saying we'd be surprised how competitive they'd be in Summit action? 0 fer 3 so far.Color me not surprised.

Leave a comment:

• FargoBison
    replied

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
    Oakland depends too much on the 3. They can be beat....obviously.

FargoBison--What is the Bison's weakness? They appear to be well rounded and have good depth.

Weaknesses? We are young team so turnovers can be a problem at times(turnovers and missed free throws killed us vs MN) and sometimes our motion can stall a bit, especially if Alexander is not in the game. If Alexander is playing well we are pretty tough to beat, he is kind of in that Jonathon Jones mold and really makes everyone around him better.

The one thing that keeps us in every game is our defense, Saul has this team playing defense better than any previous NDSU team.

Leave a comment:

• 2002jack
    replied

Originally posted by FargoBison View Post
    Bison played well obviously but Oakland's defense has regressed to what it was when we joined the Summit. Not good enough on the road when their shots aren't falling. I expected more out of Hamilton...it seemed like Kampe did as well. Speaking of Kampe I don't think he said more than a few words in the second half, he just sat on the bench. Kind of odd considering he almost always is screaming and yelling in previous games.
    Oakland depends too much on the 3. They can be beat....obviously.

FargoBison--What is the Bison's weakness? They appear to be well rounded and have good depth.

Leave a comment:

• FargoBison
    replied

Bison played well obviously but Oakland's defense has regressed to what it was when we joined the Summit. Not good enough on the road when their shots aren't falling. I expected more out of Hamilton...it seemed like Kampe did as well. Speaking of Kampe I don't think he said more than a few words in the second half, he just sat on the bench. Kind of odd considering he almost always is screaming and yelling in previous games.

Leave a comment:

• sfjacksfan99
    replied

NDSU beats Oakland 96-69. I wouldn't be more surprised if I woke up in the morning with my head sown to the carpet. *Clark Griswold*

Leave a comment:

• 2002jack
    replied

USD loses to SUU in OT, at the Dome. That is a game the 'Yotes should have won.

NDSU won 96 to 69. I expect OU to be highly motivated on Friday. Plus they love playing in Frost and SD.

ORU wins 72 to 65 over UMKC.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X