• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mitchellrabbit
    replied
    Re: In other scores . . .

Originally posted by goon View Post
    My guess is we split usd women but win both the mens this year. I would say they could be good enough to be top half of confrence for sure.

Not so fast........USD men beat UMKC tonight, battle for last place. USD beats us next week, they'll have something going(see the USD fan board for that too.)

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
    USD women lose take their 3rd loss, falling to UMKC. So much for any talk about them possibly being the best team in the conference (see the USD fan board).
    My guess is we split usd women but win both the mens this year. I would say they could be good enough to be top half of confrence for sure.

Leave a comment:

• Southeast
    replied

USD women lose take their 3rd loss, falling to UMKC. So much for any talk about them possibly being the best team in the conference (see the USD fan board).

Leave a comment:

• rabidrabbit
    replied

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
    WIU beats IPFW early today in MBB, an impressive week for WIU with wins at Oakland and Fort Wayne.
    Makes escaping Macomb with a W even bigger. I'd say w win over NDSU, WIU is in 3rd behind ORU/SDSU.

Leave a comment:

• 2002jack
    replied

WIU beats IPFW early today in MBB, an impressive week for WIU with wins at Oakland and Fort Wayne.

Leave a comment:

• joeboo22
    replied

16-8 on the turnovers 20-10 on the free throw line. I think those two categories are where ORU won the game.

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    NDSU shot 68% overall and 73% from tre-land (compared to ORU's 52% and 54%)...and lost 80-89.

Not sure I've ever seen a team shoot that well and lose.
    Without looking at the stats,they must have turned it over a bunch.

Leave a comment:

• RabbitObsessed
    replied

I haven't seen our old friend Grizz around here for awhile. He seemed rather confrontational last year.

Leave a comment:

• RowdyRabbit
    replied

NDSU shot 68% overall and 73% from tre-land (compared to ORU's 52% and 54%)...and lost 80-89.

Not sure I've ever seen a team shoot that well and lose.

Leave a comment:

• Southeast
    replied

ESPN shows that WIU/OU. Oakland is a long way from a top-2 seed now and WIU is a surprise team.

Leave a comment:

• JackJD
    replied

FINAL: WIU 71, OU 61 --- waiting for that to be confirmed but I believe that's what Tyler just said.

Leave a comment:

• UWMandSDSU
    replied

Western up by 6 on Oakland with 6:00 to go in 2nd half
    Western up by 12 with 3:30 left to go in 2nd half
    Western beats Oakland by 10. 71-61
    Last edited by UWMandSDSU; 01-05-2012, 08:03 PM. Reason: scores updates

Leave a comment:

• filbert
    replied

1/3/12 scores:
    IUPUI 83, UMKC 74, OT (I listened to the last minute of regulation--UMKC got seriously jobbed in Indy)
    Oral Roberts 89, Oakland 80 (the game wasn't that close, ORU was up 17 half way through the second half--ORU is tough, OU's struggles continue)
    IPFW 79, Southern Utah 58 (setting up a game with a bunch of angry/frustrated Thunderbirds for the Jacks on Thursday--see why I hate IPFW, T-Birds?)
    Western Illinois 67, USD 44 (SDSU's 1-point win in Macomb looks pretty darn good right now--WIU is going to be a tough out at home for anybody, I think)

Leave a comment:

• rabidrabbit
    replied

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
    Washington beat Oregon and is 2-0 in Pac 12.
    It would be great if U Dub manages to win the PAC-12, definitely great for the Jacks.

Leave a comment:

• Southeast
    replied

Washington beat Oregon and is 2-0 in Pac 12.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X